Who can beat Q?

#1 Posted by EganTheVile1 (6196 posts) - - Show Bio

Aside another Q, can anyone think of a character who's powers would even give them a chance against Q?

(look at his powers before answering)

#2 Posted by Tevnoba (3494 posts) - - Show Bio

The One Above All, Living Tribunal, Eternity/Infinity, Thanos w/Infinity Gauntlet (Marvel), God (DC).

#3 Posted by ClarkJosephKent1938DC (682 posts) - - Show Bio

no one

#4 Posted by Ptero (184 posts) - - Show Bio

He's omnipotent.. about the only ones that could rival him are other gods.  For example, the original Beyonder.

#5 Posted by Alexander Anderson (4030 posts) - - Show Bio

Living Tribunal, One Above All, Beyonder, etc.

#6 Posted by geraldthesloth (33313 posts) - - Show Bio

Molecule Man! PR

#7 Posted by castleking (24119 posts) - - Show Bio

Death Q's can still die

#8 Posted by IcePrince_X (4856 posts) - - Show Bio

Phoenix Force, the Beyonder, One Above All, Living Tribunal, Spectre

#9 Posted by castleking (24119 posts) - - Show Bio

specter gets raped by Q

#10 Posted by IcePrince_X (4856 posts) - - Show Bio

Aint specter the Beyonder type of DC?

#11 Posted by castleking (24119 posts) - - Show Bio

hell no.. he is DC's version of the sentry sliding power scale and lack of character building

#12 Posted by fesak (7032 posts) - - Show Bio

Is this even a comic character? No issues are attached, and there's no comic book pics.
I also very much doubt he has all those powers.

#13 Edited by castleking (24119 posts) - - Show Bio

i thought they had star trek comics?  there has bn crossovers with the  x  men  the original star trek

#14 Posted by fesak (7032 posts) - - Show Bio

Sure but the question was has this character appeared in the comics. It doesn't look like it since no issues are attached.

#15 Edited by castleking (24119 posts) - - Show Bio

true.. sad, u going shut the thread?

#16 Posted by Precise (22883 posts) - - Show Bio

Well, maybe the creator of the page could tell if he ever appeared in one =)

#17 Posted by Alexander Anderson (4030 posts) - - Show Bio
fesak said:
"Is this even a comic character? No issues are attached, and there's no comic book pics.
I also very much doubt he has all those powers."
Most of it is implied or hinted at.  Nobody really knows much about how Q works.  He's sort of like the Star Trek version of Mr. Mxyzptlk, only more ambiguous. 

And no, I don't think he's ever appeared in comics.
#18 Posted by Constantine (16046 posts) - - Show Bio
Alexander Anderson said:
And no, I don't think he's ever appeared in comics.
"
then we shouldn't even be having this convo
#19 Posted by fesak (7032 posts) - - Show Bio

Then this page should be deleted.

#20 Posted by NiteFly (1459 posts) - - Show Bio

Probably.

#21 Posted by castleking (24119 posts) - - Show Bio

do it............

#22 Posted by Constantine (16046 posts) - - Show Bio
fesak said:
"Then this page should be deleted."
agreed
#23 Posted by Constantine (16046 posts) - - Show Bio

unless someone can prove us wrong

#24 Posted by speedlgt (2109 posts) - - Show Bio

the batman curbstomp.

#25 Posted by King Saturn (223834 posts) - - Show Bio
Bugs Bunny could beat Q
#26 Posted by ClarkJosephKent1938DC (682 posts) - - Show Bio

no one beats q

#27 Posted by pixelized (62882 posts) - - Show Bio

A-P

#28 Posted by Galamoth (43 posts) - - Show Bio

Don't delete it! I just added an image of Q from his Alien Spotlight issue coming out this august. And I'll bet he made at least one appearance in some random old TNG comic.

#29 Posted by Clint Barton (123 posts) - - Show Bio

If this isn't Q from Street Fighter..booooo.

#30 Edited by Picard (982 posts) - - Show Bio
@eganthevile1:
You no, when we talking about battle of omnipotent beings , we wonder into land of absurd. How can you loose when you are  omnipotent? You can't be more powerful than that
#31 Edited by EganTheVile1 (6196 posts) - - Show Bio

@fesak said:

Is this even a comic character? No issues are attached, and there's no comic book pics.I also very much doubt he has all those powers.

Your wrong there are quite a few Star Trek comics with Q He's even on the cover of a number of them... He also has credits to be associated to the Marvel Voyager and I think an issue of the DS9 comics, most comics that had the Vash character had him as well, and the community stepped up and found 15 appearances already, I would have credited him to the older issues personally but I sold my Trek comics years ago.

#32 Posted by EganTheVile1 (6196 posts) - - Show Bio
@Picard: There are a few about on par with him, and a few who may be able to outclass him, valid question
#33 Posted by jloneblackheart (5499 posts) - - Show Bio

In one episode, the other Q removed his powers and he had to seek asylum aboard the Enterprise to protect him from vengeful aliens. So, the other Q can beat Q.

And, if you ask me, Picard beats him every time. There is more to winning and losing than a physical battle.

#34 Posted by EganTheVile1 (6196 posts) - - Show Bio
@jloneblackheart:  Good point, he is weak against other Qs
#35 Posted by SC (12724 posts) - - Show Bio

Hulk can. He just needs to stomp the floor and he'll beat Q and every other letter of the alphabet you noobz! 

Moderator Online
#36 Edited by Picard (982 posts) - - Show Bio

@eganthevile1:
No, in fact question is very invalid- if you are omnipotent, you are well... omnipotent nothing can hurt you, and there are no boundaries of what you can do. So asking a question: "Who would win omnipotent Q or - for exemple - omnipotent Odin?" is pretty ridiculous. If they are both omnipotent they can fight for eternit, and one day longer ;) , and neither of them couldn't beat another.  Of course you can compare feats, but this is pointless to, because ther isn't something like more or less omnipotent, either you are omnipotent, or not. Just because we don't saw Q destroying galaxy, don't meant that he can't do it, just because we don't saw some other omnipotent guy like Beyonder or Spectre, going back in time to the time of Big Bang, or creating new realities on a on a whim- like Q did - doesn't mean that they can't do this. If they truly are omnipotent, they can. And Q is no single individual, there is Q continuum, full of people just, like him, so you can't really fight those guys, even if you are omnipotent

#37 Posted by FadeToBlackBolt (23334 posts) - - Show Bio
@jloneblackheart said:

In one episode, the other Q removed his powers and he had to seek asylum aboard the Enterprise to protect him from vengeful aliens. So, the other Q can beat Q.

And, if you ask me, Picard beats him every time. There is more to winning and losing than a physical battle.

This.

Ugh, Q, such a terrible character prompting such a (eventually) great series.
He was more tolerable on DS9 though (but everything was better on DS9).
#38 Edited by RazielWraith (583 posts) - - Show Bio

Q and Odo were the only interesting characters in DS9. As for who can beat him... seems like only other more powerful Q's.

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.