Would Frank Castle like Dexter Morgan?

#1 Posted by Rell127 (291 posts) - - Show Bio

Would the Punisher and Dexter get along?

Something tells me they might tho both of their first thoughts would be to kill one another second would be hmm well he takes out the trash like me. (Im going by the tv show where he show not the books)

#2 Posted by Jnr6Lil (7705 posts) - - Show Bio

Nah

#3 Posted by batkevin74 (10808 posts) - - Show Bio

I think Dexter would like the Punisher, not as a friend but respect his methods but Frank would see Dexter as just another criminal who needed putting down

#4 Posted by The_Peter_Cosmic (401 posts) - - Show Bio

@batkevin74 said:

I think Dexter would like the Punisher, not as a friend but respect his methods but Frank would see Dexter as just another criminal who needed putting down

I agree. Punisher is captain double standard in this regard.

#5 Posted by gravitypress (2069 posts) - - Show Bio

Punisher would work with Dexter until Dexter killed an "innocent".

#6 Posted by The_Tree (7487 posts) - - Show Bio

I think if Frank knew Dexter's past and that Dexter actually does some investigating before he kills, then he'd let him continue.They certainly wouldn't work together though.

#7 Edited by hulkbuster94 (584 posts) - - Show Bio

Punisher normally dislikes other vigilante's i am a fan of both characters massively and believe that punisher had a partner once or twice so it is not impossible for them too get on

#8 Edited by Extremis (3350 posts) - - Show Bio

No

#9 Edited by AllaithAlsaleh (492 posts) - - Show Bio

I would love that, Yeah, the mob will be scrwed.

#10 Posted by goksankobe (1 posts) - - Show Bio

Anyone realized that the actress who plays Dexter's wife also plays the FBI agent's wife that Frank kills at Punisher:Warzone?

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.