Follow

Punisher

Character » Punisher appears in 2804 issues.

When U.S. Marine veteran Frank Castle's family's was murdered for witnessing a mob hit, the man vowed to avenge their deaths and became a one-man army in his personal war against the criminal underworld. With a distinct death's head skull adorning his chest, Frank Castle became the vigilante known as the Punisher.

Will they make another Punisher movie after warzone?

Ncm2700

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 2

#1  Edited By Ncm2700

Maybe

tintallin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 24

#2  Edited By tintallin

I don't know, but the other one was pretty good.  

Jotham

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

User Lists: 0

#3  Edited By Jotham

I hope so, Warzone was a blast.

modzik

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#4  Edited By modzik

I loved Warzone, action was awesome! plus Ray Stevenson I thought was a much better punisher than Thomas Jane (especially since he is doing that stupid show Hung!).  Bring Back stevenson and get another movie done!

The Mango

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By The Mango

As a sequel? Probably not. I guess they will just do a completely new Punisher for the 5th time or so.

bringdeath

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#6  Edited By bringdeath

Kevin feige said there interested in doing more of a frank castle movie rather than A punisher,So It might be a prequel,like when he was in Nam.
    The Lobster

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 56

User Lists: 2

#7  Edited By The Lobster

I'd love to see a new Punsiher film, I think they have yet to do the Punisher justice. 

The First film was an abomination, nothing was good in this movie except a few scenes of dialogue, but if that came off as campy.

The second film with Thomas Jane was better but still had some silly moments and had Punisher doing a lot of out of character things, the torture scene with the Popsicle sticks out the most for me. I'm pretty sure that the Punisher would actually toast that guys flesh for information and to make sure that he would be Loyal to his overall plan.  

Punisher War Zone got the tone and characters down pat, but was no more then a mindless action film. Also the only actors who didn't overact were Ray Stevenson and Wayne Knight. Those two were the only ones that took the movie seriously. 

If they make a Punisher movie like this....

....Then we might just get the Punisher film we deserve. Also Get this, the person who directed the video seen above was apparently one of the final three choices to make Punisher War Zone, but Marvel chose Lexi Alexander instead. That was a bad move on Marvel's behalf. 
    Avatar image for daredevilwithoutfear
    Daredevilwithoutfear

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@bringdeath said:
    " Kevin feige said there interested in doing more of a frank castle movie rather than A punisher,So It might be a prequel,like when he was in Nam. "
    War Zone was Awesome in my book.. But I would not mind to see Punisher :Born on the Big Screen if done right
    Caligula

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

User Lists: 12

#9  Edited By Caligula

Punisher Born would be cool

bringdeath

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By bringdeath
    @Daredevilwithoutfear:
    Yea dude warzone was crazy fun,the definitive punisher movie but, Born is the definitive punisher book and If done RIGHT,not only would it be the best punisher movie but one of the best war and marvel movies made,totally agree with you dude.
    Avatar image for daredevilwithoutfear
    Daredevilwithoutfear

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@Caligula said:
    " Punisher Born would be cool "
    It would be awesome if done right. Personally I would rather have it be done as a Animated Film more Than live action. But if they are able to capture the essence of Nam and Frank, Goodwin and Angel in the storyline then I am all for it
    Ban_Dark

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By Ban_Dark

Mabye, after 10 years from now!!
    War Zone was so horrible that it needs along time for audience and production companies to forget how bad it was and give Frank another shot.

ComicStooge

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#13  Edited By ComicStooge

I'd like to see a "Welcome Back Frank storyline".

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.