why frank castle should be war machine

#1 Edited by ReadingRainbow (13 posts) - - Show Bio

It is really clear and obvious that Frank Castle should become War Machine. If you are interested in the reasons why, I can explain them.

#2 Posted by X35 (5981 posts) - - Show Bio
#3 Posted by dewboy01 (1876 posts) - - Show Bio

I just did that drawing myself, and yeah, that would be a good idea, don't u think?

#4 Posted by John Valentine (16310 posts) - - Show Bio

Neat idea.

#5 Posted by InnerVenom123 (29505 posts) - - Show Bio

More like he should have War Machine's tech.

He shouldn't literally become a guy named War Machine.

#6 Posted by Dernman (15160 posts) - - Show Bio

Well I wouldn't be happy with it long term but if they can do something as dumb as Frankencastle then they could do this.

#7 Posted by Glitch_Spawn (17132 posts) - - Show Bio

Nahh. I prefer the angry badass with just his fists and assorted military grade weapons.

#8 Posted by Joygirl (20045 posts) - - Show Bio

I would miss the told Frank, but I have to admit that he'd seem pretty badass with some rockets and gatling guns and whatnot. Seems fitting to his character, I'd prefer it to his scavenged tech or stupid Frankencastle.

#9 Posted by Rumble Man (11119 posts) - - Show Bio

It would be better for him to use Liefeld's guns

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.