Follow

Punisher

Character » Punisher appears in 2804 issues.

When U.S. Marine veteran Frank Castle's family's was murdered for witnessing a mob hit, the man vowed to avenge their deaths and became a one-man army in his personal war against the criminal underworld. With a distinct death's head skull adorning his chest, Frank Castle became the vigilante known as the Punisher.

Who is tougher, nastier and meaner...Punisher or Feral?

blackdemon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By blackdemon

When it comes to Marvel heroes, Frank Castle AKA The Punisher seems to be darkest, toughest, meanest, nastiest, most ruthless and most bloodthirsty of them. Likewise, when it comes to Marvel heroines, Maria Callasantos AKA Feral appears to be the toughest, meanest, nastiest, darkest, most bloodthirsty and most ruthless of them. Even more fittingly, Punisher and Feral are the male and female Marvel heroes which have the most rage and eagerness to kill their villainous enemies. not to mention the most cutting things to say to other heroes. 

So, this got me wondering, that between him...  

and her...  

...which one is tougher? Which one is meaner? Which one is nastier? Which one is more violent? Which one is more bloodthirsty? Which one is easier to anger? Which one is more rough like? The point is, is the Punisher more of a dark, vicious, hard-headed, cold hearted anti hero than Feral is, or vice versa. 

Please tell me why you picked the one you did on your replies, btw.

Avatar image for avenging_x_bolt
    Avenging-X-Bolt

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 140

#2  Edited By Avenging-X-Bolt

you really have a thing for feral dont you.

blackdemon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#3  Edited By blackdemon
    @Avenging-X-Bolt said:

Yeah, and I'm also a huge fan of the Punisher. Own a lot of his comics, both mainstream and MAX. So I decided to compare his personality to Feral's. 

Oh, and Avenging-X-Bolt? Who do you think is the rougher and meaner of the two murderous heroes, and why?
    Avatar image for avenging_x_bolt
    Avenging-X-Bolt

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 140

#4  Edited By Avenging-X-Bolt
    @blackdemon said:

@Avenging-X-Bolt said:

Yeah, and I'm also a huge fan of the Punisher. Own a lot of his comics, both mainstream and MAX. So I decided to compare his personality to Feral's.  Oh, and Avenging-X-Bolt? Who do you think is the rougher and meaner of the two murderous heroes, and why?
    Feral is definitely nastier and meaner, but punisher is tougher

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.