What if Frank Castle Became the Ghost Rider?

#1 Posted by Captain13 (3280 posts) - - Show Bio

Thoughts?

#2 Posted by Jorgevy (5114 posts) - - Show Bio

Super Spirit of Vengeance

#3 Posted by Avenging-X-Bolt (12583 posts) - - Show Bio

I'd be very very very afraid

#4 Posted by InnerVenom123 (29499 posts) - - Show Bio

Picture an atomic bomb made of hellfire in a graveyard.

That's only half as terrifying.

#5 Posted by _slim_ (13058 posts) - - Show Bio

It would be awesome.

#6 Posted by Jonny_Anonymous (32862 posts) - - Show Bio

the battle wagon and all his arsenal would be hell fireised, thats a scary thought. 

#7 Posted by Billy Batson (57784 posts) - - Show Bio

What if Frank Castle became the ghost rider written by Ennis and Aaron...?
BB

#8 Posted by _Zombie_ (10323 posts) - - Show Bio

@Billy Batson said:

What if Frank Castle became the ghost rider written by Ennis and Aaron...?
BB

Oh come on, that's just freaking cruel!

#9 Posted by Billy Batson (57784 posts) - - Show Bio

@ZombieBigfoot said:

@Billy Batson said:

What if Frank Castle became the ghost rider written by Ennis and Aaron...?
BB

Oh come on, that's just freaking cruel!

You want it to happen, eh?
BB

#10 Posted by _Zombie_ (10323 posts) - - Show Bio

@Billy Batson said:

@ZombieBigfoot said:

@Billy Batson said:

What if Frank Castle became the ghost rider written by Ennis and Aaron...?
BB

Oh come on, that's just freaking cruel!

You want it to happen, eh?
BB

Hell. Yes.

#11 Posted by ArturoCalaKayVee (11130 posts) - - Show Bio

Not even hell would be safe from Castle's wraith. He probably would take out heaven too.

#12 Posted by xerox_kitty (15762 posts) - - Show Bio

He's been an avenging angel & a chopped up Frankenstein style monster... Being the new Ghost Rider would be a piece of cake for Frank :p

Moderator
#13 Posted by Bionder (292 posts) - - Show Bio

It will be a totally waste, Frank is what it is without supernatural crap.

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.