Venom Symbiote

#2 Posted by Eternal Chaos (22990 posts) - - Show Bio

What on earth does this have to do with Venom?

#3 Posted by warlock360 (28064 posts) - - Show Bio

Eternal Chaos says:

"What on earth does this have to do with Venom?"

The epic World War Hulk has come to Manhattan and this doesn't make Frank Castle, AKA The Punisher, a very happy man! In the extra-sized (jammed with even more story!) Punisher War Journal #12, from the acclaimed creative team of writer Matt Fraction and artist Ariel Olivetti, it's time for Frank to protect those left behind in the wake of Hulk's rage. But this is no ordinary man and this is no ordinary battle, so Frank will don something we can only call…the Venom Suit!

#4 Posted by Eternal Chaos (22990 posts) - - Show Bio

Warlock360 says:

"Eternal Chaos says:
"What on earth does this have to do with Venom?"
The epic World War Hulk has come to Manhattan and this doesn't make Frank Castle, AKA The Punisher, a very happy man! In the extra-sized (jammed with even more story!) Punisher War Journal #12, from the acclaimed creative team of writer Matt Fraction and artist Ariel Olivetti, it's time for Frank to protect those left behind in the wake of Hulk's rage. But this is no ordinary man and this is no ordinary battle, so Frank will don something we can only call…the Venom Suit!"

The Venom suit? Mind explaining this a bit more?

#5 Posted by Copy (8336 posts) - - Show Bio

yes please tell cause i thought eddie was getting the symbiote back

#6 Posted by The Iron Cavalier (231 posts) - - Show Bio

Copy says:

"yes please tell cause i thought eddie was getting the symbiote back"

Actually, to tell you the truth, I have no idea.

This showed up in my aggregator 5 minutes before I posted this.

Theres really no mention of it at all in the newest Punisher War Journal.

It looks like many people are getting the symbiote too, because an upcoming issue of New Avengers shows Wolverine with the Symbiote. hmm.

#7 Posted by Guide (8 posts) - - Show Bio

I think that someone might be making more symbiote and spreading it to other heroes to cause tension maybe to add some more suspense to the secret invasion.

#8 Posted by 9millakilla (8 posts) - - Show Bio

i thought punisher wore the suit in a what if?

#9 Posted by Guile (10 posts) - - Show Bio

ok the suit the punisher wears is created by franks new microchip protege and is similar to the venom symbiote it can take a hell of a beating but doesn't have all the regenerative qaulities of venoms symbiote suit.

#10 Posted by Mr. Punisher (154 posts) - - Show Bio

Venom Punisher RULES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

#11 Posted by Resonate (15054 posts) - - Show Bio

do what

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.