Follow

Punisher

Character » Punisher appears in 2803 issues.

When U.S. Marine veteran Frank Castle's family's was murdered for witnessing a mob hit, the man vowed to avenge their deaths and became a one-man army in his personal war against the criminal underworld. With a distinct death's head skull adorning his chest, Frank Castle became the vigilante known as the Punisher.

Space Punisher

bionder

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 13

User Lists: 2

#1  Edited By bionder

What do you think about this new book of the Punisher? Im a little bit sceptic about this one, but i will give it a try. Let's see how Frank Castle will handle with this crime syndicate "Six-Fingered Hand". I think we have to open our minds to deal with this one, specially all the hard core fans that like some "real" element in the Punisher stories.

What do you think?

PATTX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 13

#2  Edited By PATTX

It's a bit excessive to be a punisher story in space, not his usual environment but still sounds cool. I like issue four's cover where a dead Galactus is seen behind him. BTW does this book take place in the normal continuity of Earth-616 or is from another universe????

joshmightbe

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By joshmightbe

Well we've had Angelic bounty hunter punisher, Frankenstein Punisher and Captain America Punisher so why not

bionder

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By bionder

@PATTX: This is another universe gladly, like FrankenCastle and angelic Punisher should be.

PATTX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By PATTX

Damn it was better as a mainstream story :(

bionder

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By bionder

No way Frank could handle this guys in the mainstream, i like this stories outside the 616. The writters can do with character whatever they want. For example The Punisher kills Marvel Universe. :D

TDK_1997

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 153

#8  Edited By TDK_1997

I read the issue and it was fun but still it was such a blunt and stupid idea for a comic book.

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.