Space Punisher

#1 Edited by Bionder (290 posts) - - Show Bio

What do you think about this new book of the Punisher? Im a little bit sceptic about this one, but i will give it a try. Let's see how Frank Castle will handle with this crime syndicate "Six-Fingered Hand". I think we have to open our minds to deal with this one, specially all the hard core fans that like some "real" element in the Punisher stories.

What do you think?

#2 Posted by PATTX (64 posts) - - Show Bio

It's a bit excessive to be a punisher story in space, not his usual environment but still sounds cool. I like issue four's cover where a dead Galactus is seen behind him. BTW does this book take place in the normal continuity of Earth-616 or is from another universe????

#3 Posted by joshmightbe (24620 posts) - - Show Bio

Well we've had Angelic bounty hunter punisher, Frankenstein Punisher and Captain America Punisher so why not

#4 Posted by Glitch_Spawn (17132 posts) - - Show Bio

I picked this up and I have to say I think it's a little silly...

#5 Posted by Bionder (290 posts) - - Show Bio

@PATTX: This is another universe gladly, like FrankenCastle and angelic Punisher should be.

#6 Posted by PATTX (64 posts) - - Show Bio

Damn it was better as a mainstream story :(

#7 Posted by Bionder (290 posts) - - Show Bio

No way Frank could handle this guys in the mainstream, i like this stories outside the 616. The writters can do with character whatever they want. For example The Punisher kills Marvel Universe. :D

#8 Posted by TDK_1997 (14456 posts) - - Show Bio

I read the issue and it was fun but still it was such a blunt and stupid idea for a comic book.

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.