Follow

Punisher

Character » Punisher appears in 2804 issues.

When U.S. Marine veteran Frank Castle's family's was murdered for witnessing a mob hit, the man vowed to avenge their deaths and became a one-man army in his personal war against the criminal underworld. With a distinct death's head skull adorning his chest, Frank Castle became the vigilante known as the Punisher.

Should Punisher have a team?

Mr. Punisher

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 2

#1  Edited By Mr. Punisher

I think it would have Blade, Ghost Rider, and Wolverine, you know all the hardcore characters

Kid Anarchy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

#2  Edited By Kid Anarchy

sounds cool....but heres my lineup:;

• Punisher
    • Bullseye
    • Deadpool
    • Blade
    • Ronin
    • Taskmaster
    • Ares
    • Black Widow
    • Silver Sable
    • Daken

now they would woop some major butt

Mr. Punisher

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By Mr. Punisher

Punisher would kill Bullseye and Taskmaster. Kill Deadpool to if he could.

Kid Anarchy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By Kid Anarchy
    Mr. Punisher said:
    "Punisher would kill Bullseye and Taskmaster. Kill Deadpool to if he could."
    true but i'd love to see them on a team together
    vance_astro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 27

#5  Edited By vance_astro  Moderator
    Kid Anarchy said:
    "sounds cool....but heres my lineup:;
    • Punisher
    • Bullseye
    • Deadpool
    • Blade
    • Ronin
    • Taskmaster
    • Ares
    • Black Widow
    • Silver Sable
    • Daken

"
    Won't work.The Punisher can't stand half the people on the list.
    Kid Anarchy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By Kid Anarchy
    Vance Astro said:
    "Kid Anarchy said:
    • Punisher
    • Bullseye
    • Deadpool
    • Blade
    • Ronin
    • Taskmaster
    • Ares
    • Black Widow
    • Silver Sable
    • Daken

"
    Won't work.The Punisher can't stand half the people on the list."

i know but it would be cool to see Punisher have 2 swallow his tongue to be on their team....but ther would have to be a pretty good reason that hed put up with them
    ill put money on it that he shoots Deadpool first =P
    but there's no doubt they'd kick @$$
    vance_astro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By vance_astro  Moderator
    Kid Anarchy said:
    "Vance Astro said:
    "Kid Anarchy said:
    • Punisher
    • Bullseye
    • Deadpool
    • Blade
    • Ronin
    • Taskmaster
    • Ares
    • Black Widow
    • Silver Sable
    • Daken

"

i know but it would be cool to see Punisher have 2 swallow his tongue to be on their team....but ther would have to be a pretty good reason that hed put up with them
    but there's no doubt they'd kick @$$"
    The Punisher just wouldn't.Unless he was a Thunderbolt or something there is no way Punisher would stay on that team unless he had a chip in his brain or something.Something would have to bind him to the team.Even then there is no way they would work together.Black Widow,Silver Sable,and Ronin wouldn't work with criminals either unless someone or something made them.
    A more compatible team would be.The Punisher burned all of his bridges.Nobody likes him.
    Kid Anarchy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By Kid Anarchy
    Vance Astro said:
    "Kid Anarchy said:
    "Vance Astro said:
    "Kid Anarchy said:
    • Punisher
    • Bullseye
    • Deadpool
    • Blade
    • Ronin
    • Taskmaster
    • Ares
    • Black Widow
    • Silver Sable
    • Daken

"

The Punisher just wouldn't.Unless he was a Thunderbolt or something there is no way Punisher would stay on that team unless he had a chip in his brain or something.Something would have to bind him to the team.Even then there is no way they would work together.Black Widow,Silver Sable,and Ronin wouldn't work with criminals either unless someone or something made them.
    A more compatible team would be.The Punisher burned all of his bridges.Nobody likes him.
    "
    lol dam...this dudes really hard to work with! lol
    vance_astro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By vance_astro  Moderator
    Kid Anarchy said:
    "Vance Astro said:
    "Kid Anarchy said:
    "Vance Astro said:
    "Kid Anarchy said:
    • Punisher
    • Bullseye
    • Deadpool
    • Blade
    • Ronin
    • Taskmaster
    • Ares
    • Black Widow
    • Silver Sable
    • Daken

"

"
    lol dam...this dudes really hard to work with! lol"
    Punisher and Ronin would be a cool team up though.Maybe through in Silver Sable & Black Widow.
    danhimself

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By danhimself

it's not that he's hard to work with it's that he thinks.....how many teams has the punisher been on?....0....there's a reason for that....he doesn't work on teams....and besides the punisher is a crap character

vance_astro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By vance_astro  Moderator
    danhimself said:
    "it's not that he's hard to work with it's that he thinks.....how many teams has the punisher been on?....0....there's a reason for that....he doesn't work on teams....and besides the punisher is a crap character"
    It's not that he doesn't work on teams..nobody wants to work with him because he operates differently.He supposed to be a good guy but he's doing it all wrong...and the bad guys won't work with him..because well.He's not one of them.They are who he wants to kill.
    Mr. Punisher

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By Mr. Punisher

HEY!!!!!!!! No one dis's Punisher on my topic!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Kid Anarchy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By Kid Anarchy

lol...good luck Mr. P, once you post a forum its up to all the abuse the viners want (excusing the language)

Vance Astro said:

"danhimself said:
    "it's not that he's hard to work with it's that he thinks.....how many teams has the punisher been on?....0....there's a reason for that....he doesn't work on teams....and besides the punisher is a crap character"
    It's not that he doesn't work on teams..nobody wants to work with him because he operates differently.He supposed to be a good guy but he's doing it all wrong...and the bad guys won't work with him..because well.He's not one of them.They are who he wants to kill."

so basically hes going to keep goin solo---thats dumb. they should do something with his character or just drop the series
    vance_astro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By vance_astro  Moderator
    Kid Anarchy said:
    "lol...good luck Mr. P, once you post a forum its up to all the abuse the viners want (excusing the language)

Vance Astro said:
    "danhimself said:
    It's not that he doesn't work on teams..nobody wants to work with him because he operates differently.He supposed to be a good guy but he's doing it all wrong...and the bad guys won't work with him..because well.He's not one of them.They are who he wants to kill."

so basically hes going to keep goin solo---thats dumb. they should do something with his character or just drop the series"
    That makes absolutely no sense..what you're saying.The Punisher is one of Marvel's most well known and popular heroes.Daredevil is the same.He doesn't work well on teams and he never joins them.He believes he works better when he only has to worry about himself.I don't see why Marvel would drop a series they are making money on just because they won't put him on a team..that makes no sense what so ever.
    Mr. Punisher

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15  Edited By Mr. Punisher

Well why did they put Daredevil in MUA if he dosen't work on teams? huh huh huh huh huh huh huh?

vance_astro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16  Edited By vance_astro  Moderator
    Mr. Punisher said:
    "Well why did they put Daredevil in MUA"
    Same reason the put Moon Knight in..he has been on teams in the past..but he would rather work alone.
    Kid Anarchy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17  Edited By Kid Anarchy
    Vance Astro said:
    "Kid Anarchy said:
    "lol...good luck Mr. P, once you post a forum its up to all the abuse the viners want (excusing the language)

Vance Astro said:
    "danhimself said:

so basically hes going to keep goin solo---thats dumb. they should do something with his character or just drop the series"
    That makes absolutely no sense..what you're saying.The Punisher is one of Marvel's most well known and popular heroes.Daredevil is the same.He doesn't work well on teams and he never joins them.He believes he works better when he only has to worry about himself.I don't see why Marvel would drop a series they are making money on just because they won't put him on a team..that makes no sense what so ever."

well there's only so much he can do...like i said--they should do something with his character--or make him kill or severely injure someone drasticly. Punisher never really grabbed my attention but after Civil War i kinda got into him. but how much more could they do with him?...maybe a team up with Ronin like you said would be cool
    vance_astro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18  Edited By vance_astro  Moderator
    Kid Anarchy said:
    "Vance Astro said:
    "Kid Anarchy said:

Vance Astro said:
    "danhimself said:

That makes absolutely no sense..what you're saying.The Punisher is one of Marvel's most well known and popular heroes.Daredevil is the same.He doesn't work well on teams and he never joins them.He believes he works better when he only has to worry about himself.I don't see why Marvel would drop a series they are making money on just because they won't put him on a team..that makes no sense what so ever."

well there's only so much he can do...like i said--they should do something with his character--or make him kill or severely injure someone drasticly. Punisher never really grabbed my attention but after Civil War i kinda got into him. but how much more could they do with him?...maybe a team up with Ronin like you said would be cool"
    What do you mean..do something with the character? They are doing something with him.He kills worthless villains all the time.He killed several just during Civil War.If you don't like the Punisher..that's fine..but don't act as if he needs a team up for his comics to be interesting because if he did...the comic would have been cancelled already.The only reason I haven't been reading Punisher for the last few issues is because the at sucks.
    danhimself

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19  Edited By danhimself
    Mr. Punisher said:
    "Well why did they put Daredevil in MUA if he dosen't work on teams? huh huh huh huh huh huh huh?"

becauce mua was a stupid out of continuity game
    Kid Anarchy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20  Edited By Kid Anarchy
    Vance Astro said:
    "Kid Anarchy said:
    "Vance Astro said:
    "Kid Anarchy said:

Vance Astro said:
    "danhimself said:

well there's only so much he can do...like i said--they should do something with his character--or make him kill or severely injure someone drasticly. Punisher never really grabbed my attention but after Civil War i kinda got into him. but how much more could they do with him?...maybe a team up with Ronin like you said would be cool"
    What do you mean..do something with the character? They are doing something with him.He kills worthless villains all the time.He killed several just during Civil War.If you don't like the Punisher..that's fine..but don't act as if he needs a team up for his comics to be interesting because if he did...the comic would have been cancelled already.The only reason I haven't been reading Punisher for the last few issues is because the at sucks."

i think itll be kool if Punisher kills a major villain and stirs up some trouble....i really want him to show a
    vance_astro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21  Edited By vance_astro  Moderator
    Kid Anarchy said:
    "Vance Astro said:
    "Kid Anarchy said:
    "Vance Astro said:
    "Kid Anarchy said:

Vance Astro said:
    "danhimself said:

What do you mean..do something with the character? They are doing something with him.He kills worthless villains all the time.He killed several just during Civil War.If you don't like the Punisher..that's fine..but don't act as if he needs a team up for his comics to be interesting because if he did...the comic would have been cancelled already.The only reason I haven't been reading Punisher for the last few issues is because the at sucks."

i think itll be kool if Punisher kills a major villain and stirs up some trouble....i really want him to show a bad@$$ side. it angers me cus i kinda dont like him but i feel like he has the potential (if that makes sense) "
    Marvel doesn't have enough villains for that.The Punisher shows his bad ass side in every comic.I'm just going to assume your not reading it...
    Kid Anarchy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22  Edited By Kid Anarchy

i read a couple and dropped it....idk i guess he didnt intrigue me. i felt like there were better to be read (House of M, Secret Invasion, etc.)
    but i do agree with you on the fact that there are too little Marvel villains to be killed off
    now that i think about it, a crossover with Punisher would be cool

vance_astro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23  Edited By vance_astro  Moderator
    Kid Anarchy said:
    "i read a couple and dropped it....idk i guess he didnt intrigue me. i felt like there were better to be read (House of M, Secret Invasion, etc.)
    but i do agree with you on the fact that there are too little Marvel villains to be killed off
    now that i think about it, a crossover with Punisher would be cool"
    Yes..House of M and Secret Invasion were better to read than the Punisher.I think so too but still read Punisher.
    A crossover with Punisher happens like every other month.
    Kid Anarchy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24  Edited By Kid Anarchy
    Vance Astro said:
    "Kid Anarchy said:
    "i read a couple and dropped it....idk i guess he didnt intrigue me. i felt like there were better to be read (House of M, Secret Invasion, etc.)
    Yes..House of M and Secret Invasion were better to read than the Punisher.I think so too but still read Punisher.
    "

an Image crossover?
    vance_astro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25  Edited By vance_astro  Moderator
    Kid Anarchy said:
    "Vance Astro said:
    "Kid Anarchy said:
    "

an Image crossover?"
    No..a crossover in general.
    Kid Anarchy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26  Edited By Kid Anarchy
    Vance Astro said:
    "Kid Anarchy said:
    "Vance Astro said:
    "Kid Anarchy said:
    "

an Image crossover?"
    No..a crossover in general."

oh i meant image....i liked his Joker/Batman crossover and if i believe there was a Witchblade crossover
    now im wondering if i should pick up some of his comics
    vance_astro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27  Edited By vance_astro  Moderator
    Kid Anarchy said:
    "Vance Astro said:
    "Kid Anarchy said:
    "Vance Astro said:
    "Kid Anarchy said:
    "

an Image crossover?"
    No..a crossover in general."

oh i meant image....i liked his Joker/Batman crossover and if i believe there was a Witchblade crossover
    now im wondering if i should pick up some of his comics"
    That probably wouldn't move any units.Image is almost Invisible to the comics industry right now.
    Donnieman v5.1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28  Edited By Donnieman v5.1

I say nay. Punisher is and should remain a loner.

Mr. Punisher

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#29  Edited By Mr. Punisher

Well what about Microchip?

Mr. Punisher

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#30  Edited By Mr. Punisher

I mean with Microchip he wasn't a total loner

Kid Anarchy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#31  Edited By Kid Anarchy

true....but the dudes dead so...no more of that

iSHADOW

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#32  Edited By iSHADOW
    Mr. Punisher said:
    "I think it would have Blade, Ghost Rider, and Wolverine, you know all the hardcore characters"
    ghost rider wouldn't be able to work with him. punishers done some pretty immoral stuff that im sure the spirit of vengeance would have a problem with.
    Slinger

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#33  Edited By Slinger
    iSHADOW said:
    "Mr. Punisher said:
    "I think it would have Blade, Ghost Rider, and Wolverine, you know all the hardcore characters"
    ghost rider wouldn't be able to work with him. punishers done some pretty immoral stuff that im sure the spirit of vengeance would have a problem with."
    Isn't Punisher himself in essence a"spirit of vengeance" though?
    Mr. Punisher

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#34  Edited By Mr. Punisher

He kills bad souls so Ghost Rider wouldn't care.

gunswordfist

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#35  Edited By gunswordfist

*looks at what's left of Micro* F**K NO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Mr. Punisher

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#36  Edited By Mr. Punisher

Anyway to get back on topic should he have a team?

gunswordfist

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#37  Edited By gunswordfist

That was actually a no from me. Punisher In The Beginning and Punisher Born shows you exactly why Frank should never be on anyone's team.

Mr. Punisher

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#38  Edited By Mr. Punisher

Yeah. but it would be cool if he teamed up with Wolverine for a few issues

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.