Follow

Punisher

Character » Punisher appears in 2803 issues.

When U.S. Marine veteran Frank Castle's family's was murdered for witnessing a mob hit, the man vowed to avenge their deaths and became a one-man army in his personal war against the criminal underworld. With a distinct death's head skull adorning his chest, Frank Castle became the vigilante known as the Punisher.

Scan Request.

Deadknight

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 27

#1  Edited By Deadknight

A while back, I stumbled upon some online postings of moments from the Punisher: In the Blood series, and I seem to recall a leather-clad woman who seemed to be a new adversary. I'm aware of the further story behind her, and so I won't spoil it for everyone out there, but I recall that her appearance consisted of a splash page in issue #1 (if memory serves) that I hope would work well for a profile picture on the site. Unfortunately, I cannot seem to find it anywhere on the web now and so I'm lost on how to get a hold of the image. If someone could post the image that I believe exists (or at least a decent full-body shot) I would greatly appreciate it so that I can work on her profile page a little.  
    I'm unfortunately depending on my memory here though, so I can understand if I'm just completely lost here. But if someone could confirm or deny my assumption then I can thankfully put this to rest. If the image exists, then I believe it should be in issue #1 or quite possibly #2.  
    Thanks to anyone out there willing to read my ramblings and/or help me out here. 
    And just so this hasn't been a complete waste of your time, I'll leave you with this: 

The_Ghostshell

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 1

#2  Edited By The_Ghostshell

I've got issues #1,2, and 3 and I dont recall any such splash page...

Deadknight

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 27

#3  Edited By Deadknight
    @Gambler:
    Crud. So I AM losing my mind...  

Thanks for your time though.
    jamesewelch

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 12

User Lists: 3

#4  Edited By jamesewelch

The woman isn't someone new...

No Caption Provided
    It's spoiler (but Frank figures it out on the end of issue 2, so it's not really a spoiler unless you haven't read issue 2 yet)

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.