Follow

Punisher

Character » Punisher appears in 2803 issues.

When U.S. Marine veteran Frank Castle's family's was murdered for witnessing a mob hit, the man vowed to avenge their deaths and became a one-man army in his personal war against the criminal underworld. With a distinct death's head skull adorning his chest, Frank Castle became the vigilante known as the Punisher.

Remember the issue in the 90s when Frank protected Rush Limbaugh?

Wattup

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By Wattup

I was going through a cousin's Punisher stash and came across an issue where a sympathetic Frank Castle is hired as a bodyguard for a Rush Limbaugh-type character who is kidnapped by "terrorist threats" like environmentalists, anti-gun protesters and animal rights activists. It was the funniest piece of crap I've ever read as it was such blatant nonsense, you could have thought Marvel had been taken over by the GOP!

cody1984

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 16

User Lists: 2

#2  Edited By cody1984

That sounds funny as hell do you have any scans or an issue number?
    Wattup

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By Wattup
    @cody1984 said:
    " That sounds funny as hell do you have any scans or an issue number? "
    You know, I looked for it to share with everyone but couldn't quite find it. I know Mike Baron wrote it. 8 )
    Avatar image for deactivated-5af7470263a09
    deactivated-5af7470263a09

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

yeah sounds like A mike baron story. Terrible writer, not of the punisher, just of comics in general. He cant even get franks backstory straight, one issue he had one kid, the next he had two.  Total crap.

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.