Punisher x Rachel Cole?

#1 Posted by Darksider555 (407 posts) - - Show Bio

I think that she is sort of becoming a love intereret for him in the fact that that she has basicly turned into him.But I could be mistaken.Your thoughts?

#2 Posted by Bionder (299 posts) - - Show Bio

It's more companionship, they share practically the same goals and Frank let her stay around him.

#3 Posted by MadeinBangladesh (7682 posts) - - Show Bio
@Bionder said:

It's more companionship, they share practically the same goals and Frank let her stay around him.

#4 Posted by Darksider555 (407 posts) - - Show Bio

@MadeinBangladesh: @Bionder: True,but i would be kinda interesting to see how it would turn out.But rachel says that she isnt exactly like him.He does what he does for justice,she does it for revenge.But frank has been throught that route.As a wise man once said "Revenge is an act of passion, vengeance of justice"

#5 Posted by RUKM (279 posts) - - Show Bio

@Darksider555: What were his motives aka Why did he want her to live?

#6 Posted by Darksider555 (407 posts) - - Show Bio

compassion,probably and he does not want to hurt her just because she is a bit misguided.iThink taht he still thinks that she is worth saving...

#7 Edited by LSROTJ (98 posts) - - Show Bio

It was bad enough that he looked like a poor rip-off of Solid or Naked Snake (spiky hair, an eye missing, trying to make his bandage look like a bandana and a beard) and having a redhead female partner (Meryl Silverburgh)... but this... the Punisher shouldn’t have a love intereret... he's not Max Payne, Batman, James Bond, Deadpool, Wolverine or Gambit. And the Punisher doesn't fight for justice... are you kidding me???? Why do non-Punisher ask such retarded questions like this??????

#8 Posted by RUKM (279 posts) - - Show Bio

@LSROTJ: I don't think he was in Love

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.