punisher warzone film respect

This topic is locked from further discussion.

Posted by bringdeath (270 posts) - - Show Bio

I am a huge i mean huge punisher fan and i just finished watching the dark knight and i realized that i dont care what the critics
say ,if they had just given punisher warzone half the budget they had given every other marvel movie this wolud have at least scratched
the surface of how goodof a movie the punisher could be.but holding it to the dark knight is a big comparison, ray stevenson was  fantastic  character in the film if they had just given the time and effort  ,budget and writers as they gave iron man and the incredible hulk it wolud have a better reception than this crap!!!!!screw the critics go see this movie it is great!!!!

#1 Posted by Dead (35 posts) - - Show Bio

I agree with you I too am a huge Punisher fan as well, Ray Stevenson did a way better job as Frank Castle then what Thomas Jane did.

#2 Posted by bringdeath (270 posts) - - Show Bio

thankyou!!! I just want people to go see the movie cause honestly i would like to see a sequel in the long run but thanx for lettin
me rant thanx

#3 Posted by NiteFly (1459 posts) - - Show Bio

There's already a movie discussion thread.

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.