Punisher Videogame

#1 Posted by Mr. Wilson (6322 posts) - - Show Bio

Punisher fans rejoice! Marvel's ruthless anti-hero is on his way back to the video game world with "Punisher: No Mercy."

Available exclusively for the PlayStation Network on Sony's PS3, the digitally downloadable game combines arena-based first-person shooter gameplay with Frank Castle and a cast of his most notorious villains and recognizable allies.

Check out the screenshots at left for the world-wide first look and keep reading for the official scoop, courtesy of Marvel and Zen Studios.

#2 Posted by Psysis (2396 posts) - - Show Bio

FINALLY! No seriously, ive been waiting for his return to the video games.

#3 Posted by Mr. Wilson (6322 posts) - - Show Bio

I know but I only have an Xbox 360!!!!  :(

#4 Posted by Psysis (2396 posts) - - Show Bio

ouch

#5 Posted by Mr. Wilson (6322 posts) - - Show Bio

For real.  I hope they make for Xbox eventually.

#6 Posted by Wildstar (1012 posts) - - Show Bio

I think a Punisher game should be like Metal Gear Solid.

#7 Posted by King Saturn (223808 posts) - - Show Bio
Nice. The Punisher is back with a Purpose

Bladow  !
#8 Posted by Mr. Wilson (6322 posts) - - Show Bio

Mr. Wilson said:

"For real.  I hope they make for Xbox eventually."

#9 Posted by Suigetsu (1720 posts) - - Show Bio

wait.. its not going to be for 360 then?

I hope that you can use deadpool there.
#10 Posted by King Goku (312 posts) - - Show Bio

I don't have PS3 so....

#11 Posted by Mr. Wilson (6322 posts) - - Show Bio
King Goku said:
"I don't have PS3 so...."
Hopefully they will make it for the 360.
#12 Posted by inferiorego (21226 posts) - - Show Bio
Wildstar said:
"I think a Punisher game should be like Metal Gear Solid."
Punisher doesn't sneak around, he whoops @ss.
Staff
#13 Posted by Mr. Wilson (6322 posts) - - Show Bio
inferiorego said:
"Wildstar said:
"I think a Punisher game should be like Metal Gear Solid."
Punisher doesn't sneak around, he whoops @ss."
lol

Thats right.
#14 Posted by Dead (35 posts) - - Show Bio

Why is it only for gay PS3? No offense to those who have PS3. But why do they have to be dicks and not put it on Xbox 360!? Dammit this really, really, really pisses me off! I'm a majorly huge fan of the Punisher! Gosh dammit this makes me want to go to Sony and kick all there damn asses! Gosh dammit! Put it on the freakin' 360 bitches! But the game is going to kick uber ass!

#15 Posted by Mr. Wilson (6322 posts) - - Show Bio
Dead said:
"Why is it only for gay PS3? No offense to those who have PS3. But why do they have to be dicks and not put it on Xbox 360!? Dammit this really, really, really pisses me off! I'm a majorly huge fan of the Punisher! Gosh dammit this makes me want to go to Sony and kick all there damn asses! Gosh dammit! Put it on the freakin' 360 bitches! But the game is going to kick uber ass!"

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH!

Same here.
#16 Posted by Dead (35 posts) - - Show Bio

Gosh damn, hey Mr. Wilson what say me and you go and find Sony and kick there fraggin' asses!? They need to put this game for 360!

#17 Posted by Matezoide2 (15994 posts) - - Show Bio
Dead said:
"Gosh damn, hey Mr. Wilson what say me and you go and find Sony and kick there fraggin' asses!? They need to put this game for 360!"

dont forget the wii (well,it haves violent games like resident evil 4 and a house of dead,so why not?)
#18 Posted by Psysis (2396 posts) - - Show Bio
This will be a nice addition to the game
#19 Posted by Dead (35 posts) - - Show Bio

OK Psysis why did you show me this, now I'm really pissed off at Sony! And I don't care for Resident Evil games I think they suck no offense to those who like the Resident Evil games which is pretty much the whole world. Gosh I want this game!

#20 Posted by Psysis (2396 posts) - - Show Bio
Dead said:
"OK Psysis why did you show me this, now I'm really pissed off at Sony! And I don't care for Resident Evil games I think they suck no offense to those who like the Resident Evil games which is pretty much the whole world. Gosh I want this game!"

calm down psycho
#21 Posted by Dead (35 posts) - - Show Bio

I am clam, it's just I don't get why they can't put this game on the 360?

#22 Posted by Mr. Wilson (6322 posts) - - Show Bio

I know for real!

#23 Posted by OmnitrixMan (16 posts) - - Show Bio

What you make your own hero? If so mine would be Commando

#24 Posted by Dead Shooter (47 posts) - - Show Bio

Hey i have PS3 and it is NOT GAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.