Punisher outlandish win?

#1 Posted by RagingPanda (10 posts) - - Show Bio

Some people say Punisher has won fights he should have never won. I don't really see that as the case, can anyone bring up specific fights/issues he should have just gotten ANNIHILATED?

#2 Posted by The_MVPs (84693 posts) - - Show Bio

Last issue of Deadpool.

#3 Posted by RagingPanda (10 posts) - - Show Bio

He suprise attacked Deadpool,  acting as a pizza boy. Does that really count? lol. I mean face on, or even preplanned to have someone attack him...basically where they actually FIGHT.

#4 Posted by The_MVPs (84693 posts) - - Show Bio

At first yeah, but then didn't he heal and comeback for round two only to get owned yet again? I don't know seemed kinda weak to me. But I'm not a fan of either character so it doesn't bother me any lol.

#5 Posted by Vance Astro (91230 posts) - - Show Bio

The Punisher should always beat Deadpool.

#6 Posted by Korg (11931 posts) - - Show Bio
@Vance Astro said:
" The Punisher should always beat Deadpool. "
Why?
#7 Posted by Vance Astro (91230 posts) - - Show Bio
@Korg said:
"
@Vance Astro said:
" The Punisher should always beat Deadpool. "
Why?
"
Better Fighter
Better Marksman
Smart Fighter
#8 Posted by Korg (11931 posts) - - Show Bio

The first two are obviously debatable, and Deadpool has proven many times that he can fight intelligently, even if his words aren't intelligent.

#9 Posted by Vance Astro (91230 posts) - - Show Bio
@Korg said:
" The first two are obviously debatable, and Deadpool has proven many times that he can fight intelligently, even if his words aren't intelligent. "
Obviously?
Just because Deadpool has fought intelligently doesn't mean he's a smarter fighter than Frank.
Frank is the better fighter.He has a better track record,more skills under his belt,and mastered more styles
Frank is the better shooter too.Frank shoots bullet timers all the time.I don't think he's fought Daredevil or Spider-Man once without shooting them.
#10 Posted by PoolFan (152 posts) - - Show Bio
@Vance Astro:
Deadpool is a better shooter, one of the best fighters in marvel at the date and he's immortal. In no way should punisher be able to beat the Merc with a Mouth
#11 Posted by Vance Astro (91230 posts) - - Show Bio
@PoolFan said:
" @Vance Astro: Deadpool is a better shooter, one of the best fighters in marvel at the date and he's immortal. In no way should punisher be able to beat the Merc with a Mouth "
He's not better than the Punisher in anything that doesn't have to do with physical ability.
#12 Posted by Korg (11931 posts) - - Show Bio
@Vance Astro said:
"Obviously?"
Yes, obviously. As evidenced by the fact that you just lunged into a debate about them.
#13 Posted by RagingPanda (10 posts) - - Show Bio

If you want to get technical, Deadpool is a better fighter. Considering Taskmaster is considered a better fighter then Punisher, and Taskmaster acknowledges Deadpool is even out of his league is how much Deadpool is better.  Deadpool has fought everyone from Wolverine to the Hulk, and he has been trained JUST AS MUCH as Frank, except he's also superhuman, not regular human.  He's faster, stronger, and can be an INCREDIBLE tactician, as you would know if you read the recent Magnum Opus arc, where he not only outsmarted Norman Osborn, but his ENTIRE team as well. 

#14 Edited by Vance Astro (91230 posts) - - Show Bio
@RagingPanda said:
" If you want to get technical, Deadpool is a better fighter. Considering Taskmaster is considered a better fighter then Punisher, and Taskmaster acknowledges Deadpool is even out of his league is how much Deadpool is better.  Deadpool has fought everyone from Wolverine to the Hulk, and he has been trained JUST AS MUCH as Frank, except he's also superhuman, not regular human.  He's faster, stronger, and can be an INCREDIBLE tactician, as you would know if you read the recent Magnum Opus arc, where he not only outsmarted Norman Osborn, but his ENTIRE team as well.  "
If I wanted to get technical your explanation wouldn't fit.It's completely bogus.
The Punisher also beat Taskmaster so and so did Moon Knight who is a worst fighter than Deadpool.Beating Taskmaster doesn't give you a win over the Punisher.
Deadpool isn't out of Taskmaster's league.Even if Deadpool beat him,Taskmaster is still the better fighter.
The Punisher has also fought Wolverine and Hulk
He has not been trained just as much as Frank.That's made up.
He's also not an incredible tactician.That's also made up.
Daredevil isn't even considered an incredible tactician and he outsmarted the Grandmaster an Elder of the Universe with superhuman level intellect.
#15 Posted by Tradog (1768 posts) - - Show Bio

also punisher deadpool cant kill deadpool but he can beat him like he did befor I mean I like deadpool but the guy got beat by squirl girl

#16 Posted by Mr. Wilson (6322 posts) - - Show Bio
Tradog said:
also punisher deadpool cant kill deadpool but he can beat him like he did befor I mean I like deadpool ... [more]

Squirrel Girl also beat Doom and Thanos sooooo Punisher would get his @$$ handed to him. 

Deadpool would kill Frank if he took him seriously.  Check out #3.
#17 Posted by Dead (35 posts) - - Show Bio
@Vance Astro said:
" If I wanted to get technical your explanation wouldn't fit.It's completely bogus.
The Punisher also beat Taskmaster so and so did Moon Knight who is a worst fighter than Deadpool.Beating Taskmaster doesn't give you a win over the Punisher.
Deadpool isn't out of Taskmaster's league.Even if Deadpool beat him,Taskmaster is still the better fighter.
The Punisher has also fought Wolverine and Hulk
He has not been trained just as much as Frank.That's made up.
He's also not an incredible tactician.That's also made up.
Daredevil isn't even considered an incredible tactician and he outsmarted the Grandmaster an Elder of the Universe with superhuman level intellect.
"

I'd have to go with Vance there, Deadpool was hired to kill Frank, but he failed to do so. I mean Deadpool is bad ass but he isn't as well trained in weapons as Frank, I mean if you read "Punisher: Born." he killed over a dozen Viet-Congs with a shovel when he ran out of bullets for his M-60 machine gun. I mean the guy has killed the Marvel Universe and has out smarted even Dr. Doom. But that was a different univere but did Deadpool do that? No. Now when it comes down to hand-to-hand combat I think they are about the same, Punisher did stand against Batman in a fist fight and got some good licks on him. He has also had a stand still with Daredevil. But I think Frank could beat Deadpool not kill him.

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.