Punisher Max: Man of Stone

#1 Posted by JoeEddie (483 posts) - - Show Bio

Is this volume out of print? If so, does anyone know why? I got all of the other volumes new from Amazon.

#2 Posted by Overload17 (15 posts) - - Show Bio

I think so. I'm also looking for this issue for a long time but i haven't found it yet..

#3 Posted by Liz_Lixx (25 posts) - - Show Bio

It is out of print. Keep checking ebay.

#4 Posted by Captain_Yesterday (807 posts) - - Show Bio

Problem with ebay is when one does show up it's outrageously priced. They have one on there now, used and in 'good' condition with shelf wear, price? 55 dollars....

Been looking for it(or VOL 4 HC) for a while now and for some reason the VOL 4 HC and the Man of Stone TPB almost never come up and when they do they're not worth.

#5 Posted by slade_wilson (448 posts) - - Show Bio
#6 Posted by Liz_Lixx (25 posts) - - Show Bio

It is indeed frustrating when out of print comics are astronomically priced. I have been on the hunt for Ennis' Confederacy of Dunces but have run into the same problem. Happy hunting!

#7 Posted by JoeEddie (483 posts) - - Show Bio

@Captain_Yesterday said:

Problem with ebay is when one does show up it's outrageously priced. They have one on there now, used and in 'good' condition with shelf wear, price? 55 dollars....

Been looking for it(or VOL 4 HC) for a while now and for some reason the VOL 4 HC and the Man of Stone TPB almost never come up and when they do they're not worth.

So frustrating that it is out of print. I really do not understand why either. I even emailed Marvel and ask if they would reprint it and I got no reply. Does not make sense that the majority of Ennis Punisher Max books are still available new except for one volume and 3 one shots. I am missing volume 7, The End, The Cell, and The Tyger because of this and I really do not want to buy them used. I hate buying used anything.

#8 Posted by Billy Batson (57939 posts) - - Show Bio

Have you tried mycomicshop?
BB

#9 Posted by Bionder (295 posts) - - Show Bio

@Liz_Lixx said:

It is indeed frustrating when out of print comics are astronomically priced. I have been on the hunt for Ennis' Confederacy of Dunces but have run into the same problem. Happy hunting!

Glad i have Garth Ennis Omnibus, when i look at the prices on amazon it's ridiculously expensive!

#10 Posted by JoeEddie (483 posts) - - Show Bio

@Billy Batson

They don't have it.

@Bionder

Wonder if Marvel will ever release a Punisher Max Omnibus?

#11 Posted by Bionder (295 posts) - - Show Bio

@JoeEddie: Don't know about that, but they should release this omnibus since it was the last writer with some success with the character.

#12 Posted by JoeEddie (483 posts) - - Show Bio

@Bionder said:

@JoeEddie: Don't know about that, but they should release this omnibus since it was the last writer with some success with the character.

Still cannot believe that Marvel decided to canceled Ennis's series and then bring it back under a different writer

#13 Posted by Bionder (295 posts) - - Show Bio

Specially Matt Fraction, i think he was one of the worst writers in the last decade to work on a Punisher comic.

#14 Posted by Liz_Lixx (25 posts) - - Show Bio

Oh man, its good to know I am not alone on that sentiment. I read it all, because I am on a mission, but dudes, it was TOUGH to get through the Fraction WJ stuff.

#15 Posted by Captain_Yesterday (807 posts) - - Show Bio

@Bionder said:

@Liz_Lixx said:

It is indeed frustrating when out of print comics are astronomically priced. I have been on the hunt for Ennis' Confederacy of Dunces but have run into the same problem. Happy hunting!

Glad i have Garth Ennis Omnibus, when i look at the prices on amazon it's ridiculously expensive!

You lucky dog. Every single Garth Ennis Omnibus I've seen, even ones that look a little rough, you need to take a mortgage out to buy.

#16 Posted by JoeEddie (483 posts) - - Show Bio

@Overload17 said:

I think so. I'm also looking for this issue for a long time but i haven't found it yet..

http://www.amazon.com/Punisher-MAX-Vol-Man-Stone/dp/078512165X/ref=wl_it_dp_o_pC_nS_nC?ie=UTF8&colid=2G2N42CWLJQUE&coliid=I1F46CCC00GRHS

Better hurry. Amazon has it for $10

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.