New Punisher Found?

#1 Posted by Vex (12 posts) - - Show Bio

www.joblo.com is reporting that Marvel and Lionsgate may have found their new Frank Castle in Ray Stevenson.

take a look here: http://www.joblo.com/new-punisher-found

I guess he has the look of Frank, sort of. Not sure what kind of an actor he is, but as long as he bulks up and acts mean, I'm pretty sure it'll work. What does everyone think?
Post Edited:2007-07-22 13:00:21

#2 Posted by Quintus_Knightfall (84508 posts) - - Show Bio

The dude from Rome? They need to do whatever it takes to get T Jane back as Punisher.

#3 Posted by Cryo-Wolf (12662 posts) - - Show Bio

WHAT!? No way. That guy does not even look like the Punisher. Thomas Jane looked the perfect part for Frank Castle. They need him back.

#4 Posted by xXxRated_R_SuperstarxXx (476 posts) - - Show Bio

Darkchild says:

"omg i think thye nailed it with this guy"

Aaaand no.

#5 Posted by Darkchild (40624 posts) - - Show Bio

omg i think thye nailed it with this guy

#6 Posted by Vex (12 posts) - - Show Bio

I guess I'm the only one who thought Thomas Jane was totally NOT right for Frank Castle. Do I stand alone here?

#7 Posted by xXxRated_R_SuperstarxXx (476 posts) - - Show Bio

Vex says:

"I guess I'm the only one who thought Thomas Jane was totally NOT right for Frank Castle. Do I stand alone here?"

Yup.

#8 Posted by Darkchild (40624 posts) - - Show Bio

no i like Jane in Punisher but he didnt do it totally for me not as gritty aand scary as hell in apperance

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.