High Tech.....Financing?

#1 Posted by Hawk (15833 posts) - - Show Bio

So Batman is a billionaire, Reed Richards is a super smart, others have government backing..........How exactly does Punisher have all of these weapons with no financial backing? Maybe I need to read up and he is hooked up with someone rich but from what I remember it's just him.

What's up with that?

#2 Posted by aztek_the_lost (30740 posts) - - Show Bio

he kills mafia guys doesn't he? obviously he just steals their trillions...

#3 Posted by Dupe (1581 posts) - - Show Bio

I thought he just stole stuff..(from the villains he kills etc..)? All the high tech stuff he has now is stolen, or 'borrowed'.

#4 Posted by Hawk (15833 posts) - - Show Bio

Well that's not very creative.

#5 Posted by Dupe (1581 posts) - - Show Bio

Effective though.

#6 Posted by Dead (35 posts) - - Show Bio

For the most wanted man alive he doesn't have to be creative of how he gets his weapons, plus he is able to make his own.

#7 Posted by Owen_Porter (83295 posts) - - Show Bio

I thought he had a tech guy? Some dude in a van or something.....

#8 Posted by geraldthesloth (33313 posts) - - Show Bio
Gambler said:
I thought he had a tech guy? Some dude in a van or something.....
He does lol.
#9 Posted by The_Martian (36980 posts) - - Show Bio

Most of it he takes after stopping the bad guys. So like he stops a mob, then he takes the mobs weapons from their warehouses. His most recent high tech stuff he stole from HAMMER, since he knows Osborn is a villain, he figures he is just stealing stuff that has already been stolen.

#10 Posted by Korg (11931 posts) - - Show Bio
In addition to just stealing weaponry from mobsters and gangsters, Punisher has also had accomplices such as Micro who provided him with weaponry, etc. He has also just stolen stuff from SHIELD safehouses on occasion. He also probably raids military weapons caches in various countries.
#11 Posted by bringdeath (270 posts) - - Show Bio

In punisher max frank states to micro (before he blows his head off) That he steals money from the scum that he kill's. That''s what I thought.

#12 Posted by Nova`Prime` (4140 posts) - - Show Bio

Pretty much Frank gets his money from all the scumbag criminals he kills. But his high tech weapons he gets from raiding SHIELD safe houses and HAMMER agents he takes down. He also has a guy in Micro, haven't been up on the latest Punisher but he's working with someone who can get him lots of high tech gear, like Antman's head thing.

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.