Follow

Punisher

Character » Punisher appears in 2804 issues.

When U.S. Marine veteran Frank Castle's family's was murdered for witnessing a mob hit, the man vowed to avenge their deaths and became a one-man army in his personal war against the criminal underworld. With a distinct death's head skull adorning his chest, Frank Castle became the vigilante known as the Punisher.

Castle has killed 48,502 people

• 106 results
    lb70145

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 8

#101  Edited By lb70145

Wow, I would think with this kind of number there would be a giant task force that is after him. But then again, he is like a C-List character...

BatWatch

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 238

User Lists: 1

#102  Edited By BatWatch

I've been thinking for awhile that a kill count/lives saved count would be a really cool addition to a characters stats. You could do it like a character appearance page. I wonder if Comicvine has ever thought of that.

Thirty-Eight thousand seems like a lot though. Even if he killed a dozen people an issue, that would only be...eighteen thousand. Anybody able to explain the higher number?

I like the concept of the Punisher, but though I tried many times to get into his latest volume, it just came off as cheesy and gross.

htb106

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 2

#103  Edited By htb106

The Punisher needs to get a better job!

THORSON

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

NICE!!

THORSON

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

even with all the years its still more than Odinson's record.

Avatar image for journey_into_chaos
    Journey Into Chaos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 5

@bringdeath: no shit. He killed Daken after zombie mode! Wth am I suppose ta tell him Gambler?

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.