Agree he would have killed Joker if Bats didn't come in?

#1 Posted by Firestormnuclerman (2097 posts) - - Show Bio

Ok I'm annoyed people say that just because Punisher had it aimed for Joker doesn't mean he would have killed him. Let me see I saw the picture and Joker realized soon enough after Punisher pointing his gun and saying

"I got all your treatment right here comedian."

The reality of the situation and this guy would do without a seconds hesitation not feeling bad as Joker is wretched psychotic mass murder without a concious. Let me add it was touching his forehead Joker isn't a Flash so it's very doubtful he would move out of the way.

#2 Posted by Gottheit (3473 posts) - - Show Bio

That flower of Joker's is a real pain, dude. Ultimately, I think if Punisher moved to Gotham, aside from weekly beat downs by Bruce, he would eventually be killed by Joker.

#3 Posted by kev17 (332 posts) - - Show Bio

oh the joker would have stopped frank killing him. hes a snake through and through, and theonly person that can kill him is himself.  
but frank did standa good chance, i have to say. 

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.