User Reviews
2 (0)
1 (0)

3.5 stars 3.5/5 Stars Average score of 2 user reviews

If he had just pulled the trigger.... 0

The first issue was fantastic. I was even saying that it would be good for a first issue, of a new monthly Punisher series. Then the second issue came. Talk about falling from grace. The second issue was a confusing mess. It might have worked as a live action show, but did not work as a comic.The third issue reigns back some of the craziness, but still not as good as the first issue was.Franks's new friend, Jake Niman gets shot in the head. It's okay, Jake has a healing power. For some reason he...

Finally the plot is getting somewhere! 0

STORY(MAY CONTAIN SPOILERS): This issue begins with Jake Niman getting shot in the head by an unknown assassin and the Punisher going after him. We got some background about this unknown assassin he's name is Dubose and he was a former sargeant of Jake's unit in the army. While Punisher his pursuing Dubose by car and carrying C4 in the trunk he gets shot and his car explodes, Punisher gets out of the car before the explosion but he lost his senses. Then we see Jake in his alter persona Night...