Follow

Public Domain Characters

Concept » Public Domain Characters appears in 4217 issues.

Today there are a wealth of Golden and Silver Age comic book characters who have fallen into Public Domain. This is a list of such characters.

New comics , meet Pub Do (Public Domain)

Mach

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 56

User Lists: 9

#1  Edited By Mach

Hi Gang :

It's me your friendly neighborhood Mach and I have been seeing  more of Pub Do(Public Domain) heroes  and like making their into more and more to new comics either as a new arc like T.H.U.N.D.E.R. Agents and Mighty Crusaders by Dc Comics   or The Twelve by Marvel    and or  Project  Superpowers vol 1-2 , or  part of an acr like Hack/Slash: The Series #29&#30 - Super Sidekick Sleepover Slaughter, prelude  by Devil's Due    .

So my question is this are these Pub Do (Public Domain)    heroes and vilians making a come back or are they just going to be  a fad?

KidSupreme

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 6

#2  Edited By KidSupreme

@Mach: A massive come back :D

Rouflex

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 3

#3  Edited By Rouflex

Other than Billy Batson, i would say they are just a limited tribute to the old character... But it depends.

Pilasy:La Voix d'un homme

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.