What's up with Betsy's new fascination with Motorcycles??

#1 Posted by Baddamdog (2223 posts) - - Show Bio

So yeah, since Betsy's come back from Exiles and into the loving womb of the X-Men again, she seems to be riding around on Motorcycles a lot. We've seen it in her mini series, in Uncanny and somewhere else as well? Is this new, or have I completely missed something???

#2 Posted by EdwardWindsor (14428 posts) - - Show Bio

she may of liked Brians one since hes used to ride it all the time pre being Captain Britain, hell she may have even rode it herself

#3 Posted by ragdollpurps (15572 posts) - - Show Bio

hmm, i personally think its just the creators. the whole sexy asian thing kinda makes sense with a street bike.
#4 Posted by Thunderscream (1810 posts) - - Show Bio

she's an action junky, nuff said

#5 Posted by Phoenix XII (115 posts) - - Show Bio

she's got  need for speed, she was a secret agent jet pilot, the bike seems safer to me!
#6 Posted by xerox_kitty (15762 posts) - - Show Bio

If you look back into her history, then she has always had a love for fast cars.  Motorbikes is a natural extension of that love for speed.  That, and it's whenever Mr Yost writes her...

#7 Posted by geminicomplex (28 posts) - - Show Bio

I think since they limited her telekinesis, its a way for her to experience the rush of flying. Well that would be the characters perspective....really its just that she is now a hot chick on a bike.

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.