Follow

Betsy Braddock

Character » Betsy Braddock appears in 4596 issues.

British beauty Elizabeth Braddock is twin sister of Captain Britain a mutant, former fashion model, and Charter Pilot. She is a long-standing member of the X-Men, Leader of Excalibur, and Founder of the reformed Captain Britain Corps, multi-versal alternate versions of herself.

What will happen now?

xmenboi11z

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 8

#1  Edited By xmenboi11z

Do you guys ever think she'll be the same power wise? I miss how powerful she used to be and i hope she gains back those abilities. To me her and SEVERAL other characters appear too weak than they actually are. Is she going to become something big anytime now or will she always remain kinda in the background but still visible? What do you guys think?

Thunderscream

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 0

#2  Edited By Thunderscream
    @xmenboi11: I like that she's not overly powerful. She has her stealth and ninja training to fall back on while using her telepathy to parry her opponents every move before they make it. Her vulnerability just really appeals to me, but it makes her even more deadly because she's easily underestimated, giving her an additional edge ;)
    krisis

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 33

User Lists: 7

#3  Edited By krisis
    @Thunderscream: Agreed. She's too formidable a physical combatant to have hugely effective psi and TK powers. I like her powers low key and as an augment to her physical fighting.  

The alternative is she gets amped up and gets her ass kicked in every battle like she did back in the 90s ;) 
    ragdollpurps

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 7

#4  Edited By ragdollpurps

now that she's finally in x-force i feel like the writers will bring out a more deadly side of her.  i've definitely been waiting a while for her to get some butt-kicking time, but i'm pretty sure uncanny x-force will deliver it.
    Baddamdog

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 7

User Lists: 0

#5  Edited By Baddamdog

I hope there'll be way more character moments and way more images centering on Betsy!!

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.