Psylocke's voice.

#1 Posted by Sleepbutnodream15 (570 posts) - - Show Bio

This may sound weird, but when I read, every character has their own voice. Nightcrawler and Wolverine voices are the ones from the Wolverine and the X-men tv series. Who do you think should be used for Psylocke? I've been kinda going with an American accent for a while, but she's really British. Famous people would be ideal. someone who could play the role of a british/asian ninja telepath.

#2 Posted by ClawFist (321 posts) - - Show Bio

Oh, that's a difficult one honestly. I do the same thing, mostly X related characters I hear as the voice cast from the 90's X-Men Animation. However Psylocke? I dunno, I kinda make my own voice for her in my mind. An asian voice with a british accent.

#3 Posted by moywar700 (2775 posts) - - Show Bio

i read her voice from mvc 2 video game.

#4 Posted by Imagine_Man15 (1801 posts) - - Show Bio

I read Psylocke with an American accent, which I know is wrong for the character, but its just what plays out in my mind. When I read her, her voice is very firm and strong, but gentle nonetheless... if you can picture that at all

#5 Posted by Chaos Burn (1783 posts) - - Show Bio

british, maybe like in X-Men Legends, go 4:05 on the video for her in game voice

#6 Posted by jcbart (341 posts) - - Show Bio

@Imagine_Man15 said:

When I read her, her voice is very firm and strong, but gentle nonetheless... if you can picture that at all

Exactly how I hear her! Sometimes I use Rachel Weisz's voice as a template, since she has an intelligent, regal, gentle yet authoritative tone.

#7 Posted by nightlock (37 posts) - - Show Bio

Yeah I do the exact same thing. I use Psylocke's voice from Marvel Ultimate Alliance 2, works for me!

#8 Posted by arcano_19 (118 posts) - - Show Bio

@ClawFist: an asian voice with brithish accent.... this

#9 Posted by x_29 (2274 posts) - - Show Bio

Maggie Q

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.