Psylocke's 'Romantic' Relationships

• 126 results
#1 Posted by HereBeMonsters (23 posts) - - Show Bio

As a relative newbie to the world of Marvel, I have been trawling the internet looking for what kind of characters I would be interested in. After deciding I liked Uncanny X-Force, I read the first trade, and realised I knew very little about the actual characters.

So, basically, I was wondering one specific thing: whenever I read about Psylocke, someone inevitabley makes a comment about her 'sleeping around', and I am utterly confused. Could someone tell me who all these people are she was apparently romantically involved with?

Thank you!

#2 Posted by darthfury78 (916 posts) - - Show Bio

She use to be in a serious relationship with Warren Worthington(Archangel). That's the only strong romantic relationship that she was involved in. However, I would love to see her in a mutual relationship with Peter Parker(Spider-Man) that could grow into a potential romantic relationship. Although the romantic relationship route is just an option between Psylocke x Spider-Man if they want to go in that direction,

#3 Posted by Baddamdog (2223 posts) - - Show Bio

@HereBeMonsters: The reason is that she recently slept with Fantomex. But apart from that she's only ever been in relationships with people like Warren and Thunderbird.

....and that time she slept with Hercules but I don't count that...

#4 Posted by ragdollpurps (15572 posts) - - Show Bio

@Baddamdog: Don't forget Tom Lennox! They almost married! But that was a loooooooooooong time ago....

@darthfury78: Not the Spidey shipper again!

#5 Posted by Baddamdog (2223 posts) - - Show Bio

@ragdollpurps: back in the ol' Captain Britain days... remember that sexual tension with Cypher? That was very odd...

#6 Posted by ragdollpurps (15572 posts) - - Show Bio

@Baddamdog: Trying to rob that cradle, LOL. But he wanted some of that cougar action too. Some people still ship it, haha.

#7 Posted by Baddamdog (2223 posts) - - Show Bio

@ragdollpurps: Good ol' Bets. Haha even though they haven't been seen on the same panel in about 30 years! I would love some acknowledgment of it though, some kind of awkward encounter...

#8 Posted by ragdollpurps (15572 posts) - - Show Bio

@Baddamdog: That would be hilarious but ugh, if we can barely get her and Dazzler on the same panel there's like no chance. -______-

#9 Posted by FadeToBlackBolt (23334 posts) - - Show Bio

She has a deep, unshakeable love for Cyclops that was explored in the 90s, then buried because it hurt her heart too much.  

Nevertheless, Cylocke lives on. 

#10 Posted by God_Spawn (38111 posts) - - Show Bio

Her and Emma Frost have some repressed tensions for one another.

#11 Posted by darthfury78 (916 posts) - - Show Bio

Psylocke and Peter Parker would get along quite well in contrast to all of her other relationships. Cypher might have been the one if Claremont had wanted to explore that option.

#12 Posted by AgeofHurricane (7301 posts) - - Show Bio

Neal Shaara.

#13 Posted by HereBeMonsters (23 posts) - - Show Bio

Wow. I guess that is kind of a lot of names...

So, she only ever had a long-term relationship with Angel, and is currently sleeping with Fantomex?

I think I get it...

Thanks, everyone!

#14 Posted by Rickbarry (1815 posts) - - Show Bio

@HereBeMonsters: Fantomex sleeps with the fishes.

#15 Posted by Kid_Omega_Prime (1271 posts) - - Show Bio

Wow Psylocke is easier to get into then a art collage.

#16 Edited by infonation (1665 posts) - - Show Bio

@HereBeMonsters: Wait a minute! Would people be so flippant towards Psyloke if she was a MAN? Just because she likes "playing the field" doesn't mean she's a slut it just means she has yet to find the right guy! (I'm actually starting to think she'd have been better off with Cypher more than anyone else, he was a true gentleman even when he was just a kid!)

#17 Posted by Kid_Omega_Prime (1271 posts) - - Show Bio

@infonation: Psylocke and Cypher ? I wonder what that relationship would be like ?

#18 Posted by Hareil0079 (429 posts) - - Show Bio

DD and Psylocke 2013!!!!!!!!!!!!!

#19 Edited by infonation (1665 posts) - - Show Bio

@Kid_Omega_Prime: Let's just say she could sense that he liked her... A LOT, but that didn't really bother her because she liked him too!

#20 Posted by darthfury78 (916 posts) - - Show Bio

@infonation said:

@HereBeMonsters: Wait a minute! Would people be so flippant towards Psyloke if she was a MAN? Just because she likes "playing the field" doesn't mean she's a slut it just means she has yet to find the right guy! (I'm actually starting to think she'd have been better off with Cypher more than anyone else, he was a true gentleman even when he was just a kid!)

Since Cypher is out of the picture, Psylocke would be better off with Peter Parker than anyone else.

#21 Posted by pwnda (59 posts) - - Show Bio

I would like to know why everyone thinks peter parker is a good match for bets, what aspects of his personality would go well with her? Psylocke is my favorite Marvel female character, I dont think Peter is damaged enough for her haha, I liked her and cyclops, I was surprised about her and Herc, I bet she has also gotten with Tony Stark but it hasnt come out yet lol. I liked her being with fantomex more then Warren though for sure, If i had to pick anyone it would be awesome to have her be with Deadpool or Dare Devil.

#22 Posted by darthfury78 (916 posts) - - Show Bio

@pwnda said:

I would like to know why everyone thinks peter parker is a good match for bets, what aspects of his personality would go well with her? Psylocke is my favorite Marvel female character, I dont think Peter is damaged enough for her haha, I liked her and cyclops, I was surprised about her and Herc, I bet she has also gotten with Tony Stark but it hasnt come out yet lol. I liked her being with fantomex more then Warren though for sure, If i had to pick anyone it would be awesome to have her be with Deadpool or Dare Devil.

They would say the same thing about Scarlett Witch and Nightcrawler. One can't make assumptions until we see Peter x Psylocke interacting together. I would say that Psylocke in her original body would made for an interesting partner for Peter Parker than her new Asian body, which makes it a very tough sell for anyone to writer/promote.

#23 Posted by ragdollpurps (15572 posts) - - Show Bio

No. Betsy and Peter are not going to happen. Dream on.

Fantolocke though... Tragic. :'[

#24 Posted by God_Spawn (38111 posts) - - Show Bio

@ragdollpurps:

What happened? I'm behind on UXF.

At least Psylemma is still open :).

#25 Posted by TheAnnihilator (1056 posts) - - Show Bio

@god_spawn: Let's just say Fantomex is unavailable.

#26 Posted by God_Spawn (38111 posts) - - Show Bio

@TheAnnihilator said:

It's EVA isn't it? I knew they were too close not to be involved with each other.

#27 Posted by ragdollpurps (15572 posts) - - Show Bio

@god_spawn said:

@TheAnnihilator said:

It's EVA isn't it? I knew they were too close not to be involved with each other.

She's a part of him.... lol. Fantomex is a phantom.

#28 Posted by TheAnnihilator (1056 posts) - - Show Bio

@god_spawn: He's not going to be seeing anyone for a long time.

#29 Posted by darthfury78 (916 posts) - - Show Bio

@ragdollpurps said:

No. Betsy and Peter are not going to happen. Dream on.

Say that to a X-Men writer who wants to explore that idea. Remember that a lot of folks once said that Ms. Marvel and Peter would never become mutual friends as well.

#30 Posted by God_Spawn (38111 posts) - - Show Bio

@ragdollpurps: Wait....he's a zombie?? So Bets is a necro then? Ewwww.

#31 Posted by jrock85 (2874 posts) - - Show Bio

He'll be back eventually.

#32 Posted by God_Spawn (38111 posts) - - Show Bio

I now officially hate myself for dropping X-force last year. RAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH!!!

#33 Posted by ragdollpurps (15572 posts) - - Show Bio

@god_spawn: AS YOU SHOULD.

#34 Posted by God_Spawn (38111 posts) - - Show Bio

@ragdollpurps: YOUR SHIP ISN'T HAPPENING!!!

#35 Posted by ragdollpurps (15572 posts) - - Show Bio

@god_spawn: IT SO IS.

#36 Posted by God_Spawn (38111 posts) - - Show Bio

@ragdollpurps: BRING IT ON, SISTA!!!

Fantemma will happen first,
#37 Posted by jrock85 (2874 posts) - - Show Bio

LOL

#38 Posted by ragdollpurps (15572 posts) - - Show Bio
#39 Posted by jrock85 (2874 posts) - - Show Bio
#40 Posted by God_Spawn (38111 posts) - - Show Bio
#41 Posted by HereBeMonsters (23 posts) - - Show Bio

I didn't mean to be flippant, sorry if I offended you. Definately didn't mean to make her sound like I thought she was a slut... I was tired and not thinking properly. o.O

Your gifs are epic. Just saying.

#42 Posted by infonation (1665 posts) - - Show Bio

@HereBeMonsters: It's okay, you didn't offend me. I just get tired of people assuming Psylocke is a shallow floozie just because she likes to "Play the feild"!. Tony Stark may be a ladies man but he cared about ALL the women he's been with and probably still does. I think Psylocke is the same way. She doesn't just use men and throw them away, she's just a bit of an adrenalin junkie who likes to take risks! I know SOME writers may look at the rather revealing outfits she has on and think she's got some SERIOUS issues, but just because she has bizzare fashion sense doesn't mean she's some man-crazy animal! She's just someone who hasn't found the right guy yet!

#43 Posted by HereBeMonsters (23 posts) - - Show Bio

Well said! :D

#44 Posted by daredevil21134 (12118 posts) - - Show Bio

She should hook up with Daredevil.

#45 Posted by Madame_Mist (1325 posts) - - Show Bio

I loved her and Fantomex.

#46 Posted by CrimsonCake (2679 posts) - - Show Bio

@daredevil21134: ¿ʎɥʍ

#47 Posted by daredevil21134 (12118 posts) - - Show Bio

@CrimsonCake said:

@daredevil21134: ¿ʎɥʍ

LOL,I think i'd be cool

#48 Posted by God_Spawn (38111 posts) - - Show Bio

When that team up with Emma Frost happens, I'll be the one laughing, you'll see.

#49 Posted by ragdollpurps (15572 posts) - - Show Bio

@god_spawn said:

When that team up with Emma Frost happens, I'll be the one laughing, you'll see.

I'll probably laugh too, but not likely for the same reasons. A team-up with them would be kinda awesome since they don't really get along. Should be some hilarious banter.

#50 Posted by God_Spawn (38111 posts) - - Show Bio

@ragdollpurps said:

@god_spawn said:

I'll probably laugh too, but not likely for the same reasons. A team-up with them would be kinda awesome since they don't really get along. Should be some hilarious banter.

They both have secret dominatrix sides to them, so the banter would be funny :P.

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.