Follow

Betsy Braddock

Character » Betsy Braddock appears in 4596 issues.

British beauty Elizabeth Braddock is twin sister of Captain Britain a mutant, former fashion model, and Charter Pilot. She is a long-standing member of the X-Men, Leader of Excalibur, and Founder of the reformed Captain Britain Corps, multi-versal alternate versions of herself.

Psylocke's most nefarious Archnemesis

Thunderscream

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By Thunderscream

Who would you say is personally Psylocke's biggest antagonist/rival?

Slaymaster ripped out her eyes

Mojo made her his play thing

Spiral took Mojo's meddling a step further with the body swap

The Hand brainwashed her

Sabretooth tried to gut her in the 80s, and then really gutted her in the 90s

Kuriargi kidnapped and brainwashed her

Shadow King tricked her into crippling the world's telepaths and nearly turned her mind into mush and has hunted her down ever since she trapped him (which she's done yet again in Uncanny X-Force)

Vargas killed her and (this was never clear to me, if Vargas had simply made a statue of her or actually confiscated her body and stuffed her like a trophy)

The Dark Celestial Seed imbued Archangel turned her into Death ever so briefly and betrayed her love

I mean, she's been seriously effed with over the years, what do you think qualifies as the worst of the worst?

Tazirai

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 6

#2  Edited By Tazirai

Without a doubt Mojo and Spiral.

Slaymaster was more Brian's archfoe, He tried to kill Betsy along with the other Psi-Division personnel, but it wasn't anything against HER per say.

When he tore out her eye's it was really to get back at Brian more than anything.

Sabretooth was also not looking to kill HER personally, she just had that X Association working against her. Even when he gutted her it was more along the lines of I need to whup Sabre to prove myself. She'd beaten him before, but after he tossed her out on her a$$, I woulda left it alone, he wanted Jean's glow. Her "action junkie" silliness got the best of her.

But Mojo and Spiral... Those two are the recurring villains in her life. Mojo kidnapped her,for an entire year, driving Brian bats. They gave her the Bionic Eye's, and brainwashed her. She became a talent agent kidnapping kids for mojo. Then after she escapes, she joins the x-team, meets up with Longshot, and AGAIN gets kidnapped and brainwashed by Mojo and Spiral, all in an effort to give him higher ratings.

She battles Freedom Force in Dallas, where Spiral defeats her and is about to cut her head off (not sure if was a bluff or not).

Then later on Spiral body swaps her.

Even later still Spiral confronts her and angel, and overwhelms her, angel saves the day.

Then Mojo II Kidnaps her and the X-men AGAIN, with more brainwashing.

Then a few years down the line, she's off traipsing through dimensions, Spiral Kidnaps and manipulates her mind and body AGAIN!

ShadowKing is her secondary foe. She's fought him now more than Xavier, so I can say he's her foe. But even though she goes through alot wiht him, it's not to the extent mojo and spiral have played with her life.

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.