psylocke psychic powers

Posted by walteion (91 posts) - - Show Bio
  • when she first came back to the main universe ,she was still a telekinetic ,but not as strong as she was ,then she said she regained a degree of her telepathy ,writers then said that psylocke now have both TK & TP. in uncanny x-force however rick remender chose to write her with OMEGA level TP & no TK at all. however other writers hardly dissagreed & kept her with mid-level TP & mid-level TK ,as shown in x-men legacy & x-men second coming & her own mini series. they then explained ,so that readers wouldn't be confused ,that her powers float between TP & TK . so if she used one ,she woun't be able to use the other for a while. BUT after a while ,i mean now ,in x-men ,uncanny x-men & the whole AvX series ,writers would write on the first page "psylocke :telepathic ninja" & she didn't use TK at all. so what ? did they get rid of the TK ? and will the new writer ,sam ,for uncanny x-force in marvel now write her with TK ?
#1 Posted by YoungJustice (6840 posts) - - Show Bio

?

But next time you should get this in the Psylocke forum.

#2 Posted by walteion (91 posts) - - Show Bio

@YoungJustice said:

?

i really don't know how !LOL.

#3 Posted by Blood1991 (8098 posts) - - Show Bio

@walteion said:

@YoungJustice said:

?

i really don't know how !LOL.

Oh you go to the characters overview and near the left you will see forum click there and you will see start new topic "or something like that". I'll see about getting a Mod to move this for you.

Could one of you guys move this to the Psylocke forum.

#4 Posted by Vance Astro (91220 posts) - - Show Bio
@Blood1991 said:

@Vance Astro@Icarusflies Could one of you guys move this to the Psylocke forum.

Done
#5 Posted by Blood1991 (8098 posts) - - Show Bio

@Vance Astro: Thanks Vance.

#6 Posted by walteion (91 posts) - - Show Bio

@Blood1991 said:

thank u guys alot!

#7 Posted by Vance Astro (91220 posts) - - Show Bio
@walteion said:

@Blood1991 said:

thank u guys alot!

Any time.
#8 Posted by Blood1991 (8098 posts) - - Show Bio

@walteion: ^_^ don't mention it, maneuvering around is a little tricky at first.

#9 Posted by Thunderscream (1810 posts) - - Show Bio

I think she focuses most of her tk into her psionic katana and maybe still reinforces her physical strength and speed with it since she prefers hand to hand combat, at least that's what i'd like to believe is happening without being outright stated.

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.