Being on both teams

#1 Posted by WeaponX619 (79 posts) - - Show Bio

Its already been shown that in UXM #5 that Magento knows that Psylocke is still on UXF team. What do you think Cyclops would do when he finds out? I feel like he would try to have Psylocke report to him on what happens when she goes out with the team to stay in the loop. I highly doubt he would jus stay quiet about the whole ordeal like Wolverine.

#2 Posted by Thunderscream (1815 posts) - - Show Bio

He'll most likely use it to his advantage when it suits him.

#3 Posted by WeaponX619 (79 posts) - - Show Bio

Yeah, I just don't know if Betsy would follow his orders when done so

#4 Edited by Baddamdog (2224 posts) - - Show Bio

I can see Cyclops kicking her out completely, although that would be really hypocritical of him

#5 Posted by fesak (7073 posts) - - Show Bio

I thought he already knew..?

#6 Posted by WeaponX619 (79 posts) - - Show Bio

No, I don't think so unless I overread it but I know Magento knows forsure

#7 Posted by Baddamdog (2224 posts) - - Show Bio

@fesak: No, Cyclops doesn't know, Magneto, Kitty and Beast are the only X-Men to know

#8 Posted by AgeofHurricane (7306 posts) - - Show Bio

I always though that Magneto would out Betsy and her cohorts concerning X-Force after looking at what seemed to be a confrontation between the two in that "Things To Come" teaser, unless, this whole thing that's happening in the Tabula Rasa arc over in Uncanny is supposed to be depicting that image.

#9 Posted by The_White_King (51 posts) - - Show Bio

@AgeofHurricane said:

I always though that Magneto would out Betsy and her cohorts concerning X-Force after looking at what seemed to be a confrontation between the two in that "Things To Come" teaser, unless, this whole thing that's happening in the Tabula Rasa arc over in Uncanny is supposed to be depicting that image.

I think that image is based on the current event in UXM but I don't see them actually throwing down. Even in the teaser there was supposed to be some big deal with the celestials and it and ended up them coming to Earth for 4 panels. It's just a Marvel teaser, as usual nothing will probably come to fruition.

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.