Is he really dead?

#1 Posted by Grendel (560 posts) - - Show Bio

Of course nobody really ever is, but did they ever explain why his body was found with his head shaved and his helmet missing?

#2 Posted by daak1212 (7901 posts) - - Show Bio

Idk but hopefully in his stay at Tiebet I hope he learned a ressurection technique
#3 Posted by weapon154 (339 posts) - - Show Bio

Seriously? I hope he comes back!

#4 Posted by Son_of_Magnus (15258 posts) - - Show Bio

I hope he never comes back and someone invents a time machine to erase his entire existence

#5 Posted by Grendel (560 posts) - - Show Bio
@Son_of_Magnus:  Blasphemy
#6 Posted by Joe_Amazing (103 posts) - - Show Bio

He's one of those uber-evil villains who people hate so much.  He's destroyed cities, killed Roy Harper's daughter and cut off his arm.

Of course he's coming back.

#7 Posted by doctor gravity (25 posts) - - Show Bio

AMEN to that first of all that guy who doesnt want him back is obvioiusly a troll and second of all they finally had a bamf villain in the jla and they go and kill him, check this,,, they should say that it was a stunt double and prometheus saw it coming, you know how hes a master planner?  amirite????    0____O

#8 Posted by GreenLantern555 (2218 posts) - - Show Bio

I loved Promethus. Fourth times the charm! 

He is actually dead though. I wish he'd come back. 
#9 Posted by Benuben (230 posts) - - Show Bio

@doctor gravity: Sorry, but after what they did with Prometheus in Cry for justice, I will hapily never, ever see him again.

#10 Posted by ArturoCalaKayVee (11389 posts) - - Show Bio

He was a character who BARELY showed up in the DCU but when he did he RAPED everyone in the dick. He is the evil batman. I was SO upset when they killed him off, despite it being justified. He has so much potential to be a JLA threat, not just a solo threat. His career was short lived, I hope he's revived.

#11 Edited by The_Tree (7294 posts) - - Show Bio

I'm thinking Cry for Justice never happened in the DCnU, so I'm betting he's alive and just waiting to pop up somewhere.

#12 Posted by gumflabica (2235 posts) - - Show Bio

is he back up in 52? i havnt started reading new 52 stuff yet

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.