Welcome to Paddy's
Glitch_Spawn: Original Owner of Paddy's.
PowerHerc: Joyful Co Owner of Paddy's.
Decoy Elite: Prep Genius and Protagonist (most of the time) of Paddy's.
TheCerealKillz: The Insane Antagonist of Paddy's.
MK11: Owner of the Juice Bar upstairs. He's neglectful of it.
Vortex13: Powerhouse of Paddy's.
DarkKnightDetective: Billionaire, Playboy, Genius, world's greatest detective, master strategist, escape artist, speaks fluently every language known to man and kryptonese, master of every type of martial arts known to man, prep-god, champion brooder, state-the-obviousist, nocturnal knight of righteous redemption, shadow bothering street-level vigilante, noble kicker of criminal a$$, tenebrous terror of wrongdoing-rascals, shoulderchip bearer, chisel-jawed night knight, puritian, rapier-witted technobastard.
Walzo: Reincarnated TCK, isn't as Evil.
Ozlaw: Reincarnated Walzo. Is a Good Guy.
One Eye Hulk: The Bartender of Paddy's. Outsmarted me.
Act I: The Rise of Liquids
- I want to destroy the bar.
- I start to try, however nothing works due to the bars Adamantium foundation.
- I start shitting all over the bar.
- One shit, however, is bigger than all of the other ones.
- Thus Pat the shit monster is born, and wreaks havoc upon the bar.
- However, Decoy, a regular at the bar, decides otherwise.
- Decoy grabs Pat and throws to the sun.
- I want Vengeance.
- I try to burn the bar.
- Doesn't work.
- Herc then offers me a drink, causing me to get drunk.
- I start to vomit everywhere.
- Hank is born.
- I treat Hank like a son, and he, like his predecessor, wreaks havoc upon the bar.
- When he is wrecking the bar, I see a vision of Pat.
- Due to the vision, I come to the conclusion that I must kill Hank in order to reunite with Hank.
- When Hank is in a weakened state, I stab him several times.
- However, it doesn't work and Hank defeats me and runs away.
- In a fit of rage, I attack Decoy, thinking it was him who made me see the vision of Pat.
- I am destroyed with little effort.
- In my dying moments, I create a giant transmutation symbol and use it to possess the bodies of another.
Act II: Walzo and the Decoy Corps
- I return in a much more powerful body.
- My attacks against the bar become a daily thing.
- The bar is able to heal from anything I throw at it with ease.
- Decoy comes into the bar.
- I attack Decoy.
- The impending battle ends up destroying the bar, due to Decoys instant bomb effect.
- As we come outside, it turns out that it wasn't Decoy at all.
- This persons name is Agent 12.
- After defeating him, he tells me that he himself is on a mission to defeat Decoy.
- He tells me the only way to defeat him is to climb the tallest mountain in the world and see the greatest hero.
- And thus, I embark on a journey.
- I teleport to the largest mountain in the world.
- I am told that this is not the right place, and this isn't the right world.
- I am must journey to Hair World.
- I teleport to the new world, in which I meet Afroman.
- Afroman is a singer. With a Afro.
- I then gain the powers of the Afro Force, however, I am told that the greatest of good can use it, or else I will die.
- I go back to Comic Vine, and confront Decoy at the bar.
- I unleash the Afro Force, which holds enough power to destroy Decoy.
- However, Decoy has tricked me.
- He says how the Afro Force is a force of pure good, and it can't kill anyone or else the user dies.
- In response, I teleport to Giant Bomb.
- Inside of Giant Bomb, I visit every pub containing the scum of the internet.
- The Afro Force then is expelled from my body.
- After the giant confrontation, I do not attack Decoy, instead, we drink together.
Part III: The Purps, The Clone, and The Renovations
- Purps is on a quest to kill Walzo.
- She attacks him.
- Purps is defeated.
- Walzo goes to attack her.
- Zllik, TCK's opposite, saves her.
- Zllik and Walzo duke it out.
- It's a stalemate.
- Zllik Is teleported out.
- Decoy reveals he was the one who made Zllik.
- Decoy teleports away.
- I punch a hole in the wall.
- The hole reveals treasure.
- Herc and Glitch become millionaires.
- I get a book.
- Book reveals secrets of alchemy.
- I learn how transmute objects.
- I help out the bar.
- I give the bar 2 new floors: The Juice Bar and the Danger Room.
- I drink from one of the old bottles of wine from the bar.
- After a moment of extreme pain, I gain the power to control my speed.
- Decoy goes kind of insane.
- He tries to burn down the bar.
- It doesn't work.
- We drink.
Act IV: The Bar Force VS The Army of Limbo
- Several weeks have pasted since the past events.
- We have gained two new members to the bar: Dark Knight and Vortex.
- A female who goes by the name of, "Tweety" keeps trying to get a job here.
- Decoy rejects her.
- Tweety comes back with a lawsuit.
- Decoy still doesn't give two shits.
- Tweety reveals herself to be the living embodiment of Justice, and declares that Paddy's has offset the balance between Good and Evil.
- After tanking most shots of the patrons, she leaves, stating that Friday will be the bar's Judgement.
- Justice then sends the bar high into the air.
- I come into the bar, feeling horrible.
- I am randomly shitting and pissing everywhere, and can't control the monsters.
- Monsters are quickly dispatched by the patrons.
- A fairly new patron, DarkKnightDetective, gives me pills that should help control the monsters.
- While the pill helps, it has it's downsides, like making me give birth to a human.
- Ozlaw is born, who quickly KO's me.
- He escapes.
- Ozlaw returns.
- He quickly crushes every bone in my body and smashes my head in.
- The regen stops working.
- Decoy tries and stops Ozlaw.
- Succeeds, he quickly calms Ozlaw down.
- Ozlaw then explains that he is the good part of the Trinity; me being the neutral and TCK being the evil.
- He says to watch out for TCK.
- Everyone disregards it, TCK was never anything big.
- He also says that I am a traitor, and that I am aware of where TCK is.
- I am a traitor, I took Justice's oath and gained the power to read minds.
- I say that nothing will happen.
- I also say that she has been monitoring the bar from the day she entered it.
- Judgement Day arrives.
- Justice arrives at the bar, and throws the bar toward Earth.
- The bar survives the crash.
- The Bar Force attacks Justice.
- Justice is hurt by the attacks, but not hurt too bad.
- While taking on the Bar Force, she also shatters my mind.
- Vortex opens up a black hole into Limbo, which extremely weakens Justice.
- However, TCK was also in there.
- TCK quickly escapes.
- Justice is reduced to a weakened state and left to die within Limbo.
- TCK enters the bar.
- He calmly sits down next to Decoy.
- He tells Decoy that he is going to murder everything.
- He then tells Decoy that he should've watched over Ozlaw.
- He then opens up a portal that shows Ozlaw in a near death state.
- He then drops Ozlaw into the bar and leaves.
- TCK returns.
- He unleashes a horde of the undead outside of the bar.
- He then takes on the Bar Force.
- He starts to create residents of Limbo that attack the Bar Force.
- Vortex is able to quickly destroy the residents.
- However, he is met by the clones of TCK.
- Decoy and TCK are fighting in space, and while Decoy thinks he had the advantage, making his ship appear near him.
- TCK unleashes a giant resident of Limbo that destroys the ship that sends Decoy back to Earth.
- Back at the bar, Vortex has sent all of the clones to the Underworld.
- Decoy, nearly defeated, goes back to the bar and unleashes the bar's canon, which KO's the giant.
- Vortex then shows off his new powers and fight TCK.
- TCK and Vortex fight to a stalemate.