• Vortex14 posted a message in the forum topic Commander Shepard vs Master chief!!!!!. on the Battles board

    @just_an_average_man said:@vortex14: The shields have a capacity of around a few hundred kilojoules, allowed him to survive a 2 kilometer fall back to earth, lets him walk through UNSC weapons pretty...

  • Vortex14 posted a message in the forum topic Commander Shepard vs Master chief!!!!!. on the Battles board

    @boringperson said: @just_an_average_man said: @vortex14: The shields have a capacity of around a few hundred kilojoules, allowed him to survive a 2 kilometer fall back to earth, lets him walk throug...

  • Vortex14 posted a message in the forum topic Is Master Chief overrated?. on the Off-Topic board

    @mrtummytumms said:If anything I would say that he is very under rated by people that haven't read the books. It's like they think he's an idiot in a suit without cortanaAre you a Halo fan ? If so, Y...

  • Vortex14 posted a message in the forum topic Reapers(Mass Effect) VS The Empire(Star Wars). on the Battles board

    @hewhohatesfanboys said:OK I am going to be banned for this post, but fuck it.What the fuck is wrong with you shitretarded ME fanboys? ME is seriously the weakest franchise ever, weaker even then bat...

  • Vortex14 posted a message in the forum topic Is Master Chief overrated?. on the Off-Topic board

    The exo suit the trainers used could lift about two tons and the Master Chief and other Spartans defeated them as children. His power only grows as he gets older, and with the armor it increases. Yes...

  • Vortex14 posted a message in the forum topic Is Master Chief overrated?. on the Off-Topic board

    I don't think he can flip tanks, he about a 10 ton range and he could become stronger if he gets upgraded by Forerunners. By the way, check out this stoory and tell me what you think. Justice League:...

  • Vortex14 posted a message in the forum topic Is Master Chief overrated?. on the Off-Topic board

    @granitesoldier said:I don't think Chief is overrated as a character, but his fanboys tend to think in-game mechanics are canon. Such as, oh I don't know, flipping a Scorpion tank effortlessly. The cr...

  • Vortex14 posted a message in the forum topic Mass Effect Universe vs. Warhammer 40k Universe. on the Battles board

    Out of ALL the races the Reapers defeated, how many of them were on par with the IOM and other high Warhammer races ?

  • Vortex14 posted a message in the forum topic Mass Effect Universe vs. Warhammer 40k Universe. on the Battles board

    Necrons would stomp the Reapers as they could give Forerunners a run for their money.

  • Vortex14 posted a message in the forum topic Commander Shepard vs Master chief!!!!!. on the Battles board

    @just_an_average_man said:Shepard's firearms, would tear apart chief's suit, and through his shields. Mass effect weapons>>>>>>>UNSC FirearmsHowever this does not include said we...

  • Vortex14 posted a message in the forum topic Commander Shepard vs Master chief!!!!!. on the Battles board

    @just_an_average_man said:Shepard's firearms, would tear apart chief's suit, and through his shields. Mass effect weapons>>>>>>>UNSC FirearmsHowever this does not include said we...

  • Vortex14 posted a message in the forum topic UNSC and Elite/Covenant Fleets vs The Reapers. on the Battles board

    @raecinio said:Reapers easily. There was only one way to defeat the reapers and the Covenant does not have it. Also, it took the covenant some time to destroy Reach, whereas the Reapers wiped out wor...

  • Vortex14 posted a message in the forum topic Cortana vs EDI cyber battle. on the Battles board

    I meant she created copies of herself to distract the gravemind, my apologies.

  • Vortex14 posted a message in the forum topic Cortana vs EDI cyber battle. on the Battles board

    @cjdavis103 said:@vortex14: really? hats werid that ability is nevere mentioned in fact at the end of Halo 4`that would have removed the need for using her rampency to break herself apartI read that ...

  • Vortex14 posted a message in the forum topic YNCG (Master Chief) vs CadenceV2 (Space Marine). on the Battles board

    Both of you did hell of an amazing job debating, though.

  • Vortex14 posted a message in the forum topic UNSC and Elite/Covenant Fleets vs The Reapers. on the Battles board

    @pokergeist said: @mysterioz said: @cadencev2: it's stated IG you doltThe Pillar Of Autumn took several weeks to get to the Halo ring, the Covenant were there in thirteen hoursNow name calling. Mad br...

  • Vortex14 posted a message in the forum topic Cortana vs EDI cyber battle. on the Battles board

    She got the ability to clone herself from a covenant AI she destroyed and dissected. She tested her clones and found they worked great, though not to HER exact level.

  • Vortex14 posted a message in the forum topic UNSC and Elite/Covenant Fleets vs The Reapers. on the Battles board

    @raecinio said:Reapers easily. There was only one way to defeat the reapers and the Covenant does not have it. Also, it took the covenant some time to destroy Reach, whereas the Reapers wiped out wor...

  • Vortex14 posted a message in the forum topic Cortana vs EDI cyber battle. on the Battles board

    @cjdavis103 said:@vortex14: You make a fair point of how Cortana is abale to hack Forerunner computers, but the same could probably be said for EDI from being based on Reaper tech.Cortona is not fore...

  • Vortex14 posted a message in the forum topic Cortana vs EDI cyber battle. on the Battles board

    @cjdavis103 said:@vortex14: You make a fair point of how Cortana is abale to hack Forerunner computers, but the same could probably be said for EDI from being based on Reaper tech.Cortona is not fore...