11 Comments
Posted by CATMANEXE

not to be uncool, but the pages you just linked tell you the answer
 all of them survived. Donyell is currently in the book Avengers The Initiative
and Jubilee is showing up back in X-Men.

Posted by Vance Astro
@Violet-Eyed Dragon said:
"
The original roster was Night Thrasher (formerly Bandit) Wondra (formerly Jubilee) Decibel (formerly Chamber) Blackwing (formerly Beak) Tempest (formerly Angel Salvadore) Phaser (formerly Radian) Skybolt (formerly Redneck) Ripcord (formerly Stacy X) Renascence (formerly Wind Dancer)     at the time the team disbanded, who were still alive?? "
This is who is left.... 
 





Moderator
Posted by Violet-Eyed Dragon
@Vance Astro said:
" @Violet-Eyed Dragon said:
"
The original roster was Night Thrasher (formerly Bandit) Wondra (formerly Jubilee) Decibel (formerly Chamber) Blackwing (formerly Beak) Tempest (formerly Angel Salvadore) Phaser (formerly Radian) Skybolt (formerly Redneck) Ripcord (formerly Stacy X) Renascence (formerly Wind Dancer)     at the time the team disbanded, who were still alive?? "
This is who is left.... 
 

 


 


 
"

thanks.  i now have made a list from the roster you showed so that anyone else reading the thread will know the answer even if they can't recognize the heroes. 
Jubilee/Wondra 
Wind Dancer/Renascence 
Radian/Phaser 
Beak/Blackwing 
Angel Salvadore/Tempest 
And I think the last one is Ripcord (formerly Stacy X) 

@CATMANEXE said:
"not to be uncool, but the pages you just linked tell you the answer  all of them survived. Donyell is currently in the book Avengers The Initiative and Jubilee is showing up back in X-Men. "

actually, no, they didn't all survive i know that for a fact.  also, wikipedia and comicvine articles are all incomplete--in fact, the new warriors roster i copied from comicvine is incomplete--it doesn't even include Tattoo. 
Ill go edit the page now though.
Posted by CATMANEXE
@Violet-Eyed Dragon: 
well, yes you do know that...Vance just showed you, and me (thanks VA). but the pages that you linked for the characters
say which ones died already (which i should have actually read, insert shoe in mouth).
Posted by Violet-Eyed Dragon
@CATMANEXE said:
" @Violet-Eyed Dragon:  well, yes you do know that...Vance just showed you, and me (thanks VA). but the pages that you linked for the characters say which ones died already (which i should have actually read, insert shoe in mouth). "

yes but the  wikipedia pages had contradicting info so i wasnt sure to believ e it.
Posted by CATMANEXE
@Violet-Eyed Dragon: 
always believe here first. ive read more than one reviews of this site and they say
the number one feature here is that the bios are more accurate than wiki.
the bios here get approved by persons that actually spend their time reading comics,
wiki ones get approved by whoever.
Posted by Violet-Eyed Dragon
@CATMANEXE said:
" @Violet-Eyed Dragon:  always believe here first. ive read more than one reviews of this site and they say the number one feature here is that the bios are more accurate than wiki. the bios here get approved by persons that actually spend their time reading comics, wiki ones get approved by whoever. "

oh ok 
thanks for explaining that
Posted by PrinceIMC

They should all just head to Utopia. Use their tech to help protect other mutants and such. If they just throw all that tech away I'll be mad.

Posted by Violet-Eyed Dragon
@PrinceIMC said:
"They should all just head to Utopia. Use their tech to help protect other mutants and such. If they just throw all that tech away I'll be mad. "

yeah i agree the fact that they have disappeared into obscurity is really annoying.  the only two who are ever shown anymore are Night Thrasher II (he is betraying his friends in The Initiative to get his brother back) and Jubillee (she IS going to Utopia but im not sure if she is still wondra or is using the gauntlets. 
Posted by Renascence
@Violet-Eyed Dragon said:
" @Vance Astro said:
" @Violet-Eyed Dragon said:
"
The original roster was Night Thrasher (formerly Bandit) Wondra (formerly Jubilee) Decibel (formerly Chamber) Blackwing (formerly Beak) Tempest (formerly Angel Salvadore) Phaser (formerly Radian) Skybolt (formerly Redneck) Ripcord (formerly Stacy X) Renascence (formerly Wind Dancer)     at the time the team disbanded, who were still alive?? "
This is who is left.... 
 





"

thanks.  i now have made a list from the roster you showed so that anyone else reading the thread will know the answer even if they can't recognize the heroes. 
Jubilee/Wondra 
Wind Dancer/Renascence 
Radian/Phaser 
Beak/Blackwing 
Angel Salvadore/Tempest 
And I think the last one is Ripcord (formerly Stacy X) 

@CATMANEXE said:
"not to be uncool, but the pages you just linked tell you the answer  all of them survived. Donyell is currently in the book Avengers The Initiative and Jubilee is showing up back in X-Men. "
actually, no, they didn't all survive i know that for a fact.  also, wikipedia and comicvine articles are all incomplete--in fact, the new warriors roster i copied from comicvine is incomplete--it doesn't even include Tattoo. Ill go edit the page now though. "
Ripcord/Stacy X died in the explosion that killed Skybolt/Redneck.
 
Other than Phaser, I think the best characters lived.
Posted by Violet-Eyed Dragon
@PrinceIMC said:
"They should all just head to Utopia. Use their tech to help protect other mutants and such. If they just throw all that tech away I'll be mad. "
 
id prefer they become american heroes not traitors to their country.  but i agree that they shouldnt disappear into obscurity.   

i@Renascence said:
" @Violet-Eyed Dragon said:
" @Vance Astro said:
" @Violet-Eyed Dragon said:
"
The original roster was Night Thrasher (formerly Bandit) Wondra (formerly Jubilee) Decibel (formerly Chamber) Blackwing (formerly Beak) Tempest (formerly Angel Salvadore) Phaser (formerly Radian) Skybolt (formerly Redneck) Ripcord (formerly Stacy X) Renascence (formerly Wind Dancer)     at the time the team disbanded, who were still alive?? "
This is who is left.... 
 

 


 


 
"

thanks.  i now have made a list from the roster you showed so that anyone else reading the thread will know the answer even if they can't recognize the heroes. 
Jubilee/Wondra 
Wind Dancer/Renascence 
Radian/Phaser 
Beak/Blackwing 
Angel Salvadore/Tempest 
And I think the last one is Ripcord (formerly Stacy X) 

@CATMANEXE said:
"not to be uncool, but the pages you just linked tell you the answer  all of them survived. Donyell is currently in the book Avengers The Initiative and Jubilee is showing up back in X-Men. "
actually, no, they didn't all survive i know that for a fact.  also, wikipedia and comicvine articles are all incomplete--in fact, the new warriors roster i copied from comicvine is incomplete--it doesn't even include Tattoo. Ill go edit the page now though. "
Ripcord/Stacy X died in the explosion that killed Skybolt/Redneck.  Other than Phaser, I think the best characters lived. "

i thought ripcord was pretty cool 
 
and if she and phaser died why are they in the scan vance astro showed??