And Kraven giving Spidey a good fight is no reason to tout him holding his own against Logan. As without the webbing, Wolverine would take Peter too.
Definetlly spiderman is only 10 times faster, stronger, smarter. Fansy knives are nice but they don't do to well against somebody who is better in almost every cadegory.
Spider-Man's strength has been proven time and again insufficient to punch through Logan's adamantium laced skull and healing factor. His strength levels are not where they need to be to take Logan down.
Spider-Man's speed has never been proven "10 times faster". That's fanboy talk. While I agree he's faster, Wolverine's combat reflexes have kept pace with Spider-Man just fine. Try again.
Fancy knives hm? Can't figure out yet if you're just trolling. But for the heck of it, here's two major categories Spider-Man doesn't even come close to Logan in; durability and fighting ability. Both of these are huge factors in allowing Wolverine's six twelve inch adamantium laced claws to tag Petey but ONCE in a brawl to take him down. Spider-Man doesn't have the damage output to take Logan out. The inverse, however, does not hold true.
Spider-Man beats Wolverine via incapacitation due to webbing. And that is all. In a brawl, he loses a majority.
1) Spiderman doesn't "punch through" anybody's skull because thats out of charecter. Assuming we are talking about the weakest version of spiderman ( 10 tons ) thats esilly enough force to knock him out via "brain bouncing off skullsevrel times" or " cutting off blood flow to the brain brain via juggular vein". I love how wolverine "fan boys" just asume that wolverine can't be KOed just because he can regenerate faster.
2) Really? It is a proven fact ( handbook ) that spiderman is 18 times faster than an olympic athlete with the reflexes of over 40. Wolverine is barelly above olympic athlete ( lets say 2 times and I'm giving him the benifit of the doubt ) and it doesn't exactlly say a specific reflexes so I'll assume its the same as the agility. That said; spiderman is 9 times faster and has 20 times better reaction time ( reflexes ). So as far as you saying "10 times faster is fanboy talk"... wrong.
3) Wolverine taking spiderman out in one swing... fair enough, assuming that wolverine is fast enough to hit him for which he is is not.
4) Wolverine has better durability? Thats debatable because as far a blunt force trama department wolverine isn't too good at. The adamantium bones are acually his down fall because laws of physics state ( simply speaking ) that when someting smashes into another object whatever object has lower density will recieve most of the force. This said when wolverine's brain ( lowwer density ) is smahed off of his adamantium skull repeadedly ( higher density ) all the force will go to his brain AKA KOing him.
5) Fighting skills are nice and all but Judo or whatever street level martial art Wolverine knows is nice and all but it doesn't help too much when your target is never in a position to allow the martial art to do its work. What I mean by that is spiderman is almost always air born so the coventional stand up fighting won't surfice for a win at all. Spiderman also developed his own fighting style to compliment his skill set for which wolverine will not have the physical nor disiplined means to counter because he has never beened trained in that category.
To conclude spiderman is simply said in a completelly different cadegory than wolverine.
45 minutes is alot of time to set up traps and stratagize. These traps may tot get kraven an automatic win but it could be a distraction leaving dd open for a beatting.
Kraven is better physically supperior in every way but as far as intelligence and fighting skills they are about even. Kraven also has the upper hand for tools as well do to the 45 minutes of prep and in my opinion; I think I'd take daggers swords and a spear over 2 batons any day.