By Venom-Hulker_1 2 Comments
- Bring back the Hulk and de-power Rulk
- fire Jeph Loeb.... Perma ban on his Marvel video games too!!!
- Joey Q would have to step down but would be given the option of being an artist again, or write a comic book series
- Captain America turns out to be alive.... but frozen in Ice (AGAIN!)
- Norman osborn is thrown into Cryo-stasis 'till they find a way to kill him
- have an expansion in the marvel movie-verse, Dr. Strange & Namor get movies while Ghost Rider gets a re-boot
- Have another Marvel vs DC Crossover... this time WWH vs Super-man and Spidey vs Bats
- Have a few more games come out
- Promote Cheaper ink and cheaper paper with more advertising (Don't worry only one more page!) to bring up funds for the New games and movies
- Have the Avengers film re written by Ed Norton and the guy who wrote Iron-man whilst paying for 3hrs and 27 mins of Screen time for the movie
- If Avengers is a success have 3 Marvel 2099 Movies one being Spider-man 2099, the other Doom 2099 and the last Exiles
- Take Bendis off a few books (he's a great writer but he writes practically everything now!)
- Hire Julio Molina-Muscara as a comic book artist
- Invest in new and young artists
- Hold a Competition every 2 years for writers and artist The 2 winners (from both sides meaning four winners) will be placed in a comic book career ( but if there are to many people writing and drawing either hold the competition for a while or have a whole bunch of one-shots and mini-series)
- Promote Marvel in things such as Breakfast Cereals and other things
You think I'm going over-board correct?
Last but not least make sure upcoming movies are wirtten properly and have a Professional next to the Script writers at all times (We don't want another X-men Origins Wolverine that's written poorly, am I right?) what I mean is hire a few of the writers who worked on the characters by the Script so they get their facts straight because every one nows wolverine wasn't born in the 1820's.....