Name: Fleur Arceneaux-Xun
Weight: 140 lbs
Alignment: Chaotic Good
Origin: Inherited Spider Mutations
- Super-Strength: Fleur has 5-ton superstrength.
- Super-Human Durability: While certainly not indestructible, Fleur has survived hits that would normally kill or severely harm a normal human.
- Super-Agility: Able to out-perform the finest human athlete. This allows her to perform amazing acrobatic feats and greatly assists her in fights.
- Wall-Crawling: Much like the creature that gave her powers, she can cling to any surface, as well as crawl up them at considerable speeds.
- Super-Stamina: Capable of exerting herself at full capacity for 8 hours without feeling the effects of fatigue.
- Regenerative Healing Factor: Possesses a considerably stronger healing factor than her father. Cuts heal in minutes and broken bones in hours.
- Foreign Chemical Resistance: Much more resistant to drugs or diseases. While this helps her avoid getting sick or being drugged against her will... it also makes it very difficult to take medication, as the effects will be quickly dulled. Even alcohol and nicotine, much to her disappointment, have a hard time affecting her.
- Super-Speed: While no speedster, Fleur has chased down speeding cars before with zero effort, and successfully kept up with motorcycles without breaking a sweat
- Superhuman Reflexes: Able to dodge bullets at point-blank range.
- Poison “Sting”: Fleur’s namesake, Venin, comes from her poisonous abilities. Her poison can be delivered through two methods. One being a blast of toxic energy that she fires out of her hands. There is a less.. precise method, and the poison is less powerful, but it is easier to hit a target with from a distance. The second method is the large ‘stingers' that eject from her wrist. They are made of hollow bone and can deliver the venom of any spider that she has ever linked minds with into the veins of her victim. It requires precision and direct penetration of the skin, but it is incredibly deadly.
- Chemical Touch: She can also transmit any chemical she comes into contact with via contact with her skin.
- Acid Touch: Fleur can burn things with highly corrosive acid, via skin contact.
- Spider Affinity: As most of her powers are arachnid-based, she has something resembling a sibling relationship with spiders. She is capable of communicating with them via telepathic messages, and can make them do her bidding. Fleur can also draw upon their memories, or see through their eyes, making them useful for spying on someone. A drawback of this link is that when she is manipulating one of them, any pain caused to them will be reflected back upon her, making it dangerous to use at times.