2) " Iron Fist himself disagrees with you "...how so?...i said that a full-power Iron Fist, would probably beat Spider-Man...and you posted a scan on which Iron Fist states that he can hold is own against Spider-Man...lol, you're not making any sense.
3) I know what you're trying to do...and it's fine! i mean, you don't have better feats to show, for the character that you are supporting, so you have to downball the ones from the superior character...makes sense...but it's not going to work...you can try to downball the feat, all you want...but you can't change what it's there...3-inches of quartz, dude...3-inches!
4) that laser-dodging, was kind of weak...Batman barely managed to dodge the first beam...the second one missed Batman...and then, Batman used a special mirror...so, not very impressive.
Not very impressive at all, specially, when compared to this:
5) I know that Cassie actually hurtting Superboy is a little WIS...but, it's funny that you think that's PIS...and yet, you think that it's OK for Batman to break through a door designed to sustain missile impacts. lol.
1. Captain America has outpaced bullets before as well, but I don't see these as especially relevant as Spider-man has outpaced bullets 3 separate times and has even outpaced an electrical blast before.
2.Spider-man has completely tooled on Iron Fist two times. In fact, Iron Fist has literally never tagged Spider-man without there being extenuating context.
3. 3-inch quarts is indeed pretty impressive, but I'd wager that ripping through carbonadium, and tearing apart armor that was completely unscathed from a terminal-velocity fall is more impressive. I would also say that Spider-man being able to punch with "concussive force equal to an exploding mortar" while exhausted and damaged is a bit more impressive.
4. Don't really have a rebuttal for this. Spider-man has done more impressive stuff, but it seems like this scan was more centered on Batman vs. Batgirl which is pretty unimportant.
Why is Batman vs. Batgirl being argued here exactly?
1) Dodged, or out-paced?...dodged i belive...many other street-levelers have donne it too, out-pace them i'll need proof.
2) Was Iron Fist using his chi?
3) Yeah, spider-man has greater stricking power than Cassie, but Cassie's hits could hurt him badly IMO
Batman is being argued here, because everybody knows that Batman is peak-human, and thus he is "below" Spider-Man...and since Cassie has been rated as meta, on panel, comparing Batman's feats to Cassie's, is the way Spider-Man's fanboy's found, in order to lowball Cassie.
1. Nah, he's definitely outpaced a bullet before. I'll see if I can find the scan for you later.
Edit: Nevermind. Jashro provided the one I was talking about.
2. Yes, he used the Iron Fist in one fight, along with traps, and I believe he was chi-amping himself in the other, but I'll have to check.
3. Fair enough. I don't know if she's fast enough to land a really solid hit, as other master martial artists have had problems doing so,
Well, I personally have no problem with Cassie being labeled as meta or at least possessing meta level stats in some areas, so I don't really have much of a dog in this fight.