By Ultra_Girl_ 0 Comments
Every ten years a massive structure known by few as Hollow Castle makes an appearance on Earth during the month of October, this castle's origin comes from the echo of a disastrous event that transpired in the land of Mewni a realm far off from Earth's.
Now Hollow Castle serves as a giant floating castle with one hundred levels filled with eldritch abominations and infinite treasures, few daring souls have managed to reach the hundred level and live to tell the tale. There's also the rumor of a Princess held captive at the second to last level who will aid the player in finishing the Dungeon!
- Enemies will scale to YC's level similar to an MMO, so if you are street level then you'll get enemies slightly above street level to moderately above street level, but if you're city level then you get enemies slightly below city level to moderately above street level.
- There are one hundred levels (unless you cleared them already) by and you have clear each one by one
- Enemies respawn after you leave an area, you can grind them for loot or combat training
- There is only one entrance where you will be greeted by the spirit of a deceased NPC that will tell you the history of the place and what to do/where to go.
- The castle is indestructible via power magical barrier and regens any damage not indestructible
- Feel free here to post and leave at will, your progress will be saved (You get a rune that saves your progress in the dungeon, so you can leave mid-battle when ever you want and still end up back to level five or ten/where ever you left off last)
- First poster to reach level ninety nine gets to meet Zerra!
- You can make up what ever you wish for level's one through twenty but if you wish to advance further you have to mention me or PM me
- The castle teleports to a random location on Earth every hour
- The castle can only be entered from the main entrance, every other possible entrance is shielded via magic (including teleportation/phasing)
- The only non hostile NPC's present are the spirits of fallen adventures that will aid the player and if you complete a quest for them they can give you a randomized reward!
- There's plenty of random loot (Ranges form Power Armor/Energy weapons to Gold/Jewels to enchanted armor/swords + potions!)
The astral projection of a deceased spirit waited by the entrance of Hollow Castle "Turn back, it's impossible" it replied back in a loop as who ever entered will see a massive stone wall with instructions to pass to further level.