Take control, We girls gonna run this show

We're the leaders of the pack

Boy, you better watch your back

We're the leaders of the pack

Tell me, can you handle that .

I just love those words, there from a song that Girls Aloud sing. It's about woman power.

With that in mind, I decided to make a list of the most powerful and most dangerous woman in comics

List items

21 Comments
Posted by Cara_Hunter

Do the Batgirls!

Posted by time

Do the Batgirls!

I wouldn't consider them that dangerous. I was going to include Barbara Gordon, but I change my mind.

Posted by Cara_Hunter

@time said:

@cara_hunter said:

Do the Batgirls!

I wouldn't consider them that dangerous. I was going to include Barbara Gordon, but I change my mind.

Cassandra Cain ;D!

Posted by time

@time said:

@cara_hunter said:

Do the Batgirls!

I wouldn't consider them that dangerous. I was going to include Barbara Gordon, but I change my mind.

Cassandra Cain ;D!

I don't think she is as dangerous as some of the ladies on this list.

Posted by Cara_Hunter

@time: She's more dangerous than Hit-Girl

Posted by time

@time: She's more dangerous than Hit-Girl

is she a better fighter, though. Is she more skilled. Hit-Girl is cooler though.

Posted by Cara_Hunter

@time: Yes in all categories even coolness :3

She fought Deathstroke and powed his daughter.

Edited by time

@cara_hunter said:

@time: Yes in all categories even coolness :3

She fought Deathstroke and powed his daughter.

No way is she cooler. Hit-Girl makes my list cause she kid and no kid can fight like that. If I include her, I have to include Batwoman and Barbara

Posted by Cara_Hunter

@time: Cass out classes them both though

Posted by time

@time: Cass out classes them both though

She not a better character that them though.

Edited by MadeinBangladesh

Dope List!! Kitty Pryde would be #1 in my list!

I can see Forever from Lazarus in this list in the future when The series is over.

Posted by time
Edited by DrunkVader

WHERE THE F**K IS SQUIRREL GIRL??

Posted by time
Posted by time

@drunkvader: She not that dangerous and to be fair. I haven't red comics she been in,

Posted by DrunkVader

@time: SHE BEAT THANOS DEADPOOL AND WOLVERINE IN HAND TO HAND

Posted by Cyclops4President

Psylocke can defeat you with her "BARE" hands. "bear" is the fuzzy animal that lives in the woods.

Posted by time

@cyclops4president: So I make spelling error, big deal. A lof of people do that. Do u like the list.

Posted by time

@time: SHE BEAT THANOS DEADPOOL AND WOLVERINE IN HAND TO HAND

Well that's just bad writing. I like said before I haven't red much comics she been in.

Posted by DecoyElite

@time said:

@drunkvader said:

@time: SHE BEAT THANOS DEADPOOL AND WOLVERINE IN HAND TO HAND

Well that's just bad writing. I like said before I haven't red much comics she been in.

It's not bad writing. The character is a joke, and the punchline is her beating opponents that someone with her power set shouldn't.

Edited by time

@decoyelite: If she's a joke of character, then she shouldn't be beating those characters. So yeah, it is bad writing.