@thejman251: Depends on the writer. If someone wants to make Batman defeat the JL then he can make it happen.
- Yes as Bruce is the king of PIS/WIS/CIS.
@thejman251: I understood perfectly, you think i'm trying to say that the JL can't in theory beat batman, which is not what i'm saying.
I told you to re-read my post because I edited it, you are still misunderstanding my point
- You posted as if Bruce would have some type of choice in getting apprehended.
- If anyone on the JL or the JLA suspects that he's "gone evil" he goes down within 10 minutes regardless of wherever he is on the planet.
- Oh i forgot to mention the fact that MMH can read minds with ease, and has already read the minds of the entire JL.
- I never said he had a choice in getting apprehended I said he has the capability of avoiding any suspicion leading to his apprehension.
- In order to suspect he has gone evil, Batman must noticeably do something to lead to that suspicion.
-Batman is aware of MMH's abilities as well as everyone in the JL.
- Batman has been known to take a good amount of time in order to accomplish certain goals and often has a back up plan even if not needed.
- Avoid suspicion from who? Probably some people in the JL and that's it.
- You mean like killing the joker which was a part of the OP? Oh ok. Additionally, Bruce is currently considered a top level thread by the government and undoubtedly the JLA as well.
- You say that as if Bruce being aware of MMH's abilities means a damned thing. If MMH wants to lobotomize or kill Bruce, he's dead or out of the picture, end of story.
- I'd love to see Bruce take down the JL, let alone the JLA with MMH Hawkman and Simon on board. Oh, lets not forget about Justice League Dark.