342 Comments
Posted by TheAcidSkull

huh. well i'll be damned. :P

Online
Edited by TheCheeseStabber
Posted by TheAcidSkull
Online
Posted by dondave

I guess congratulations are in order?

Posted by TheCheeseStabber

@theacidskull: Not so fast Chica

*Shoots webbing at you and sticks you to the ground*

Now were gonna get married and Get the money now put on your happy face before the guest arrive!

Posted by DecoyElite

@theacidskull: Not so fast Chica

*Shoots webbing at you and sticks you to the ground*

Now were gonna get married and Get the money now put on your happy face before the guest arrive!

"Webbing". Right.

*Raises eyebrows up and down*

Edited by TheAcidSkull

@theacidskull: Not so fast Chica

*Shoots webbing at you and sticks you to the ground*

Now were gonna get married and Get the money now put on your happy face before the guest arrive!

HOW YOU LIKE ME NOW? *Cuts throat and dies*

Online
Posted by TheCheeseStabber
Edited by DecoyElite

If anyone has any objections for why this zombie skull covered in blood and this rad donkey should not be joined in very unholy matrimony let them speak now or forever hold their peace.

Posted by TheAcidSkull

@thecheesestabber: fine, jeez, i'll cast the spell that turns me Back into a Corpse , i was to lazy but now you've forced my hand

*Pick Up book*

no, no..nope....AH here we go!

BY THE POWER OF SHARTRU! I ANNOUNCE

THEE DEAD!

*both AcidSkull and the book turn to dust*

Online
Posted by TheCheeseStabber

If anyone has any objections for why this zombie skull covered in blood and this rad donkey should not be joined in very unholy matrimony let them speak now or forever hold their peace.

Wait for the jealous and vengeful guest to arrive

Posted by DecoyElite

@decoyelite said:

If anyone has any objections for why this zombie skull covered in blood and this rad donkey should not be joined in very unholy matrimony let them speak now or forever hold their peace.

Wait for the jealous and vengeful guest to arrive

I don't know if Pyrogram is online right now.

Posted by TheCheeseStabber

@thecheesestabber: fine, jeez, i'll cast the spell that turns me Back into a Corpse , i was to lazy but now you've forced my hand

*Pick Up book*

no, no..nope....AH here we go!

BY THE POWER OF SHARTRU! I ANNOUNCE

THEE DEAD!

*both AcidSkull and the book turn to dust*

...*Pulls down curtan and reveals you behind it*

Magic!

@thecheesestabber said:

@decoyelite said:

If anyone has any objections for why this zombie skull covered in blood and this rad donkey should not be joined in very unholy matrimony let them speak now or forever hold their peace.

Wait for the jealous and vengeful guest to arrive

I don't know if Pyrogram is online right now.

I was thinking Joygirl and my 45 ex wives

Posted by TheAcidSkull

hate to break it to you guys but I'm not saying the Two words that marriage requires, a'll can torture me all you want but it ain't happening.

there shall be No marriage! i am sorry cheestabber, but it was all a joke! YOUR PAIN IS WHAT I THRIVE ON! >:)

Online
Posted by DecoyElite
Posted by TheAcidSkull
Online
Posted by TheCheeseStabber

hate to break it to you guys but I'm not saying the Two words that marriage requires, a'll can torture me all you want but it ain't happening.

there shall be No marriage! i am sorry cheestabber, but it was all a joke! YOUR PAIN IS WHAT I THRIVE ON! >:)

And what two words are those?

Edited by DecoyElite

@decoyelite said:

@theacidskull: Do you like Hulk?

?

Do you enjoy Hulk as a character? Answer the question. Trust me I'm going somewhere with this, it'll involve a heartwarming speech and everything.

Posted by TheAcidSkull

@theacidskull said:

hate to break it to you guys but I'm not saying the Two words that marriage requires, a'll can torture me all you want but it ain't happening.

there shall be No marriage! i am sorry cheestabber, but it was all a joke! YOUR PAIN IS WHAT I THRIVE ON! >:)

And what two words are those?

nice try :P

also i'm not into dudes, so yeah, no marriage! but you'll find someone!

Online
Edited by TheAcidSkull

@theacidskull said:

@decoyelite said:

@theacidskull: Do you like Hulk?

?

Do you enjoy Hulk as a character? Answer the question. Trust me I'm going somewhere with this, it'll involve a heartwarming speech and everything.

Mhhhhhhhh yeah...i like hulk.

Online
Posted by TheCheeseStabber

@thecheesestabber said:

@theacidskull said:

hate to break it to you guys but I'm not saying the Two words that marriage requires, a'll can torture me all you want but it ain't happening.

there shall be No marriage! i am sorry cheestabber, but it was all a joke! YOUR PAIN IS WHAT I THRIVE ON! >:)

And what two words are those?

nice try :P

also m not into udes, s yeah, no but 'll find someone!

*Steals A few letters from the quote*

Funny All I heard was this

I Do marriage! you >:D

Posted by TheAcidSkull

@theacidskull said:

@thecheesestabber said:

@theacidskull said:

hate to break it to you guys but I'm not saying the Two words that marriage requires, a'll can torture me all you want but it ain't happening.

there shall be No marriage! i am sorry cheestabber, but it was all a joke! YOUR PAIN IS WHAT I THRIVE ON! >:)

And what two words are those?

nice try :P

also m not into udes, s yeah, no but 'll find someone!

*Steals A few letters from the quote*

Funny All I heard was this

I Do marriage! you >:D

Doesn't work that way :), i have to say it. and i didn't ^_^! so no.

plus ...there is SOMEON ELSE!

Of which i can't talk about. anyways, have a nice life!

*jumps out the window, but when everyone looks outside i have already vanished!"

Online
Posted by DecoyElite
Posted by TheCheeseStabber

@thecheesestabber said:

@theacidskull said:

@thecheesestabber said:

@theacidskull said:

hate to break it to you guys but I'm not saying the Two words that marriage requires, a'll can torture me all you want but it ain't happening.

there shall be No marriage! i am sorry cheestabber, but it was all a joke! YOUR PAIN IS WHAT I THRIVE ON! >:)

And what two words are those?

nice try :P

also m not into udes, s yeah, no but 'll find someone!

*Steals A few letters from the quote*

Funny All I heard was this

I Do marriage! you >:D

Doesn't work that way :), i have to say it. and i didn't ^_^! so no.

plus ...there is SOMEON ELSE!

Of which i can't talk about. anyways, have a nice life!

*jumps out the window, but when everyone looks outside i have already vanished!"

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

YOU HAVE MY CAR KEYS YOU SOB!!! x3

Edited by Pyrogram

I'm calling it.

AcidSkull is coming out of the closet.

Second guy he's been hooked up with.

I'm calling it now.

Good for you man

Posted by TheAcidSkull

@decoyelite: as much as you want it to happen, I didn't say the word, didn't come out of my mouth, didn't type it, soo No :),

Nice try though.

Good Bye, this is the last time i'm visting this thread.

Online
Posted by Pyrogram

@theacidskull: It's been proven now. Two threads? Too much of a coincidence.

Posted by TheCheeseStabber
Edited by Pyrogram

@thecheesestabber: It's a rule of the internet. Sorry :P

Also -

  • Gender: Other

Automatically assume you're a guy with that. Rule of the internet is rules.

Posted by DecoyElite

@thecheesestabber: Never called you a guy. Unless you count that one joke, but that doesn't count. :P

Posted by TheCheeseStabber
Posted by Pyrogram
Posted by TheAcidSkull
Online
Posted by Pyrogram

@theacidskull: I'm pretty sure you hooked me up. Deviant Fantasies.

Posted by TheAcidSkull

@pyrogram said:

@theacidskull: I'm pretty sure you hooked me up. Deviant Fantasies.

me accidentally going in to the bathroom and catching you two in the 'ACT" does not mean you guys hocked up because of me. *shudders* i still have night mares.

Just admit it man, it's ok.

Online
Posted by TheCheeseStabber

@thecheesestabber said:

@decoyelite: @theacidskull: @pyrogram:

The insistence that I'm a guy is a bit disconcerting

how was i supposed to know? Sorry anyways.

@pyrogram said:

@theacidskull: It's been proven now. Two threads? Too much of a coincidence.

says the guy who has hocked up with capfanboy and Laflux. >:)

Hah you returned again! Now just say I doso I can make a 3oth Anniversary Thread, Then a I think hes cheating on me thread, Then a Divorce thread, then a Disrespect TheAcidSkull Thread, Then a Trust me Im over him I hate him thread, Then a IM NOT TAYLOR SWIFT THREAD!!!!, finally a We're Back Together and were gonna have a Happy Ending thread

Posted by TheAcidSkull

@thecheesestabber: I was gonna say it but then the "FUTURE THREAD" thing kinda discouraged me :P

Online
Posted by TheCheeseStabber
Posted by TheAcidSkull

@theacidskull: You returned I still won that Battle

yeah, but unless i say the magic two words nothing will change.

plus 16 isn't the best age for marriage :P

Online
Posted by laflux

@pyrogram:

Apparently I heard the wedding is in the Dominican Republic on a beach. Clothing is optional, but if you choose to go nude, you don't have to bring a gift :P

Online
Posted by TheCheeseStabber

@thecheesestabber said:

@theacidskull: You returned I still won that Battle

yeah, but unless i say the magic two words nothing will change.

plus 16 isn't the best age for marriage :P

Its okay Im eighteen Im technically a cougar :D

Meow

*Wink*

Edited by TheAcidSkull

@theacidskull said:

@thecheesestabber said:

@theacidskull: You returned I still won that Battle

yeah, but unless i say the magic two words nothing will change.

plus 16 isn't the best age for marriage :P

Its okay Im eighteen Im technically a cougar :D

Meow

*Wink*

why do you want me to marry you that badly? :P

Online
Posted by TheCheeseStabber

@thecheesestabber said:

@theacidskull said:

@thecheesestabber said:

@theacidskull: You returned I still won that Battle

yeah, but unless i say the magic two words nothing will change.

plus 16 isn't the best age for marriage :P

Its okay Im eighteen Im technically a cougar :D

Meow

*Wink*

why do you want me to marry you that badly? :P

We need to get the money!!

Posted by wildvine

Never saw it coming.....

Moderator
Edited by TheAcidSkull
Online
Edited by TheCheeseStabber

@thecheesestabber: i'm broke, no money at all :P

@wildvine said:

Never saw it coming.....

i didn't either

1. Thats Why were getting Money

2. I need a way to get my name more out there on Comicvine I feel forgotten

Posted by TheAcidSkull

@thecheesestabber: if you want to be Popular marry someone who's actually popular. lol :P

Online
Posted by TheCheeseStabber
Posted by TheAcidSkull

@theacidskull said:

@thecheesestabber: if you want to be Popular marry someone who's actually popular. lol :P

You're the only one who can protect me against @god_spawn

i've never actually beaten god_spawn, EVER, i'll try but, the result won't change, he's just tougher :P

Online
Posted by wildvine
Moderator