- Faction: His own.
- Title / Code Name: Puzzler/Puzzle Punk
- Real Name: Spiller B Lancer
- Gender: Male
- Hair Color: Pink.
- Age: 17
- Eye Color: Blue (pink when using powers)
- Height: 5'8
- Super Power Origin: Mutant.
- Identity: Public.
- Place of Birth: Liverpool
- Status: Alive.
The Puzzler effect
His ever evolving mutation, what stemmed from dysfunctional telepathy, is now something broader. The Puzzler effect refers to the mutation in his brain, almost like pocket space to store more knowledge with ease, making his mind process information at an inhuman rate. This makes learning new skills, at least related to the mind, relatively simple and achievable very fast. This bestows many mental mutations, each varying in skill.
Telepathy (Skill: Ωmega)
Spiller's telepathy is easily one of the most powerful and prominent on earth. It is infamous on file for being very tricky to defend against due to it's aggressive yet complicated manner of how it invades the brain. To this day, Spiller is one of the first telepaths to be able to break down or detour past mental barriers and blocks, of course taking effort and time to do so. Below is a list of ways Spiller has, to date, used his telepathic powers.
- Able to read almost anyone's mind, even break some mental defenses.
- "Pushing": The ability to make a thought seem more appealing to a person. This can range from persuasion, to making murder seem as likable as buying a cake.
- Tele-comm: Able to communicate to anyone via thought over amazing distances, possibly even countries.
- Control: With great effort, can freeze, move and remotely control a person's movements.
- Command: Much like control, but verbally telling a person what to do with them complying without question. This could range from telling someone to move, to committing suicide.
- Mirage: Make someone see what isn't there.
- Scramble: Send a harsh frequency to someone's mind, causing immense head pain.
- Radar: Map out an area via sensing out people's brainwaves.
- Mindscape: Astral project himself into a person's mind, able to traverse their psyche and inner thoughts.
- Mind link: Much like with taking thoughts from someone, he can also project his own memories and knowledge to a person as well.
- Flash read: A very finicky skill, able to read the mind of per-say an attacker just as they are about to strike, giving him moments to possibly avoid the attack.
Telekinesis (Skill: Ωmega)
After an exile dedicated to training. Spiller has finally evolved his mind to embrace the ability to move solid matter with his mind. Much like his initial telepathy, the TK is limitless, like a muscle to be strengthened. His strength does seem formidable however, a list of feats and acts accomplished by Spiller:
- Easily lifting and moving his own body about with no effort.
- Able to lift a small car with focus.
- Crushing cars with ease of mind
Mental constructs (Skill: Ωmega)
Another mental evolution in Spiller's mind is the ability to create solid energy straight from his mind. The construct is directly linked to the mental health of Spiller. Things like focus are involved in the strength of said construct. The larger and more complex the object? The more of Spiller's time and focus need to be applied to it.
- Agility: 2
- Durability: 3
- Energy Projection: 1
- Fighting Ability: 1
- Intelligence: Ωmega
- Mental Power: Ωmega
- Speed: 2
- Stamina: 2
- Strength: 2