Walk of Shame

This will be an ongoing process as I try to catalog all the women who have slept with Tony Stark.

I know I'll be missing a ton at first so please give me a heads up if you can think of any off the top of your head.

List items

21 Comments
Edited by Teerack
Posted by Teerack
Posted by oldnightcrawler

@teerack: I don't know if it's ever been implied that Wasp slept with Stark, but they dated (before she knew he was Iron Man); but it has been heavily implied that he slept with both Black Widow and Emma Frost.

Posted by PunyParker

WHAT THE HELL!!!??

He has slept with Carol,Hill and Wasp?!!....how when?!!

@animehunter ANSWER ME!!

Posted by Teerack

@punyparker: He slept with Hill he was running shield and him and Carol kind of hate banged each other in the middle of the civil war.

Posted by PunyParker

@teerack said:

@punyparker: He slept with Hill he was running shield and him and Carol kind of hate banged each other in the middle of the civil war.

Ok and ok....

Wasp and Frost!??

Posted by cosmicallyaware1

tony hooked up with Janet after she split with hank. Check out the early beginning issues of west coast avengers and it explains that scenario.

Posted by V_Scarlotte_Rose

@teerack said:

@punyparker: He slept with Hill he was running shield and him and Carol kind of hate banged each other in the middle of the civil war.

What issue was this?

Posted by thespideyguy

I thought Maria Hill was 14.

Edited by Teerack

@teerack said:

@punyparker: He slept with Hill he was running shield and him and Carol kind of hate banged each other in the middle of the civil war.

What issue was this?

idk, but it happened

I thought Maria Hill was 14.

No...she's in her 30s.....

Posted by V_Scarlotte_Rose

@teerack: I think that's from an Ultimate Universe comic. I don't know for sure though.

Edited by animehunter

@teerack

@punyparker said:

WHAT THE HELL!!!??

He has slept with Carol,Hill and Wasp?!!....how when?!!

@animehunter ANSWER ME!!

Hill - Invincible Iron Man #10 - World's most Wanted, part 3: No Future - Whuke they on the run from Norman Osborne & H.A.M.M.E.R

Wasp - The Avengers #224 - Two from the Heart - After she divorced Pym and he went to Jail, Although they never showed it, it's was heavily implied.

Carol - Ultimate New Ultimates #1 - Thor Reborn, Chapter 1 - (Earth-1610) When she ran S.H.I.E.L.D and him, I think, the Ultimates

Online
Edited by PunyParker
Posted by PunyParker

I thought Maria Hill was 14.

What the-.......and this info came from?

Posted by animehunter

@animehunter said:

Carol - Ultimate New Ultimates #1 - Thor Reborn, Chapter 1 - (Earth-1610) When she ran S.H.I.E.L.D and him, I think, the Ultimates

Ok,that i knew.....i meant 616.

Carol was his girlfriend accually not only a hook up.

@teerack this is Ultimate U (1610)...they had no Civil War....

As far as I know they never got together in 616

@thespideyguy said:

I thought Maria Hill was 14.

What the-.......and this info came from?

I'm certain she's never been 14 years in any universe, 616 she is Director of SHIELD, 1610 she quit SHIELD and became a Police detective.

Online
Posted by PunyParker

@punyparker said:

@animehunter said:

Carol - Ultimate New Ultimates #1 - Thor Reborn, Chapter 1 - (Earth-1610) When she ran S.H.I.E.L.D and him, I think, the Ultimates

Ok,that i knew.....i meant 616.

Carol was his girlfriend accually not only a hook up.

@teerack this is Ultimate U (1610)...they had no Civil War....

As far as I know they never got together in 616

That would be weird,that's why i got surprised.

@punyparker said:

@thespideyguy said:

I thought Maria Hill was 14.

What the-.......and this info came from?

I'm certain she's never been 14 years in any universe, 616 she is Director of SHIELD, 1610 she quit SHIELD and became a Police detective.

Exacly the point of "What the-" in my sentence.

Posted by thespideyguy

@punyparker: I know where I got that from. In the last volume of the Avengers, Spider-Woman and Hawkeye were talking. They said she had a certain level of security clearance when she was 14.

Edited by animehunter
@thespideyguy said:

@punyparker: I know where I got that from. In the last volume of the Avengers, Spider-Woman and Hawkeye were talking. They said she had a certain level of security clearance when she was 14.

I think I found the one you mean, she was actually 18 when she had the highest level in SHIELD "10" and it wasn't Spider-woman it was Daisy Johnson (Quake).

1
2

3

Online
Posted by thespideyguy

@thespideyguy said:

@punyparker: I know where I got that from. In the last volume of the Avengers, Spider-Woman and Hawkeye were talking. They said she had a certain level of security clearance when she was 14.

I think I found the one you mean, she was actually 18 when she had the highest level in SHIELD "10" and it wasn't Spider-woman it was Daisy Johnson (Quake).

1
2

3

Thanks.