Assassins Creed III, Official!! Titled and Release Date Revealed!

So here we are again, this time Assassins Creed III is official!! I also have information on what the third title is all about. So if you are worried that this is still in the rumor stage, you have nothing to worry about any longer. Gameinformer has delivered some real revelations in terms of the franchise’s next steps.

So if you want more information on Assassins Creed III, then check out June's issue of Game Informer at your local Gamestop or via there website.



Assassins Creed III will be titled "Assassins Creed: Revelations", excited yet here's more!

With the new magazine coming out next month, that will probably reveal all the special features and changes that will be in the next Assassins creed game. Today, we can find out that Revelations will reveal/connect each of the main protagonist of Assassins Creed -  Altaïr, Ezio, and Desmond - and how they play a part in a much larger story. What is also new is that players will get to control all three characters in the next game. Assassins Creed: Revelations will also introduce new and old players to a brand new part of the world, as Ezio travels abroad to Constantinople at the height of the Ottoman Empire. Plus fans who have been loyal to the franchise can be looking out for a never before seen new weapon and tool, that will literally "change the way you'll fight and traverse the world" (says Ubisoft Developers), while also being treated to the revamped, newly customizable multiplayer portion of Assassins Creed III: Revelations.
 
If that doesn't make you excited about the next installment of Assassins Creed, then I don't know what will! Assassins Creed: Revelations hits game shelves this November.

Here are photos of Assassins Creed: Revelations.



25 Comments
25 Comments
Posted by ~The Wanderer~

Looks nice, though I don't think it's been stated anywhere that this is AC3, only the next main installment of the series. As I recall, Ubisoft said that the real Assassin's Creed III would be focused on an entirely new character in a new setting. 

Posted by SUPER-MAN 23
@~The Wanderer~ said:
" Looks nice, though I don't think it's been stated anywhere that this is AC3, only the next main installment of the series. As I recall, Ubisoft said that the real Assassin's Creed III would be focused on an entirely new character in a new setting.  "
True, but that new character might pop into this revelations game. You never know, just adding to what you were saying. I do agree with everything you said.
Posted by ~The Wanderer~
@SUPER-MAN 23: Hopefully the next main character will appear in the obligatory ZOMGWTF-ending :)
Posted by Iron_Turtle

Ezio looks a lot older. And he's seems to have put on some weight...

Posted by AgentofDeath

If this is legit awesome! 

Posted by SUPER-MAN 23
@~The Wanderer~ said:
" @SUPER-MAN 23: Hopefully the next main character will appear in the obligatory ZOMGWTF-ending :) "
That is probably how it is going to work out

@Iron_Turtle said:
" Ezio looks a lot older. And he's seems to have put on some weight... "

It's not his fault that he has to fight everyone's crisis, it's because of the Assassin Doughnuts. They give long life, but add a whole bunch of weight

@AgentofDeath said:
" If this is legit awesome!  "

This is legit, November never seemed that far away
Posted by EdwardWindsor

Ezio is a bad man and he looks even more bad ass in new gear.  I hope you can use the hook claw to hang of ledges for stealth pull off roof kills.

Posted by TheGoldenOne

Looks cool.

Posted by Loki9876

owwwww looks cooooool

Online
Posted by isaac_clarke


As much as I love Ezio, I was hoping  we'd move on by now lol.

Posted by Cosmic_Falcon

Add another game to my buy list for 2011

@isaac_clarke said:

"


As much as I love Ezio, I was hoping  we'd move on by now lol.

"

At least he isn't hogging the spot light this time, I'm actually looking forward to playing as Altair again. 
Posted by SUPER-MAN 23
@Cosmic_Falcon said:
" Add another game to my buy list for 2011

@isaac_clarke said:
"


As much as I love Ezio, I was hoping  we'd move on by now lol.

"
At least he isn't hogging the spot light this time, I'm actually looking forward to playing as Altair again.  "
I agree it's good to be Altair once again

@lazystudent said:
" Ezio is a bad man and he looks even more bad ass in new gear.  I hope you can use the hook claw to hang of ledges for stealth pull off roof kills. "

That would be really cool if you can do that in the next game, pull of excellent stealth kills without getting caught
Posted by shawn87

I cant wait for it. Im such a huge fan of this series. Probably my favorite video game

Posted by jlat89

If it was Assassin's Creed III then it would be called Assassins Creed III, It's just another off-shoot.  I'm still insanely excited for the game, but if Brotherhood wasn't III then this certainly isn't III

Posted by SUPER-MAN 23
@shawn87 said:
" I cant wait for it. Im such a huge fan of this series. Probably my favorite video game "
One of my favorite games to play on the PS3. I like the controls on the PS3 better the Xbox 360, but that is just me
Posted by SUPER-MAN 23
@jlat89 said:
" If it was Assassin's Creed III then it would be called Assassins Creed III, It's just another off-shoot.  I'm still insanely excited for the game, but if Brotherhood wasn't III then this certainly isn't III "
Ubisoft probably hasn't thought up a good enough story for an AC3. That is why they give us all these spin offs
Posted by Jonny_Anonymous

this sucks I wanted someone new in Victorian England maybe a girl this time, Altair only got one game why does Ezio get three?

Posted by jlat89

I personally don't mind, I've been a big fan of Ezio, they said this would be Ezio's last game though.  I would assume that Ubisoft would take advantage of having the 3rd official Assassin's creed come out in 2012 for marketing reasons.  They're milking the franchise, but that's not a bad thing because the games have been really good thus far.

Posted by SUPER-MAN 23
@spiderbat87 said:
" this sucks I wanted someone new in Victorian England maybe a girl this time, Altair only got one game why does Ezio get three? "
Because, (I am just guessing) people like Ezio more than Altair. Sure Ezio has had three games already, but Altair just recently appeared.

@jlat89:
Ezio might die in this Assassins Creed, and a birth of a new assassin will appear at the end of this game and also in AC3.
Posted by Jonny_Anonymous

I think I might pass on this game I loved the 1st and the 2nd but brotherhood was just a big add-on and now this? psht call me when we have a new time-line

Posted by SUPER-MAN 23
@spiderbat87: Yeah, we will have to see what happens after this game is done. However, I am still buying it to see what new things have been added and how good the story is
Posted by HolySerpent
@~The Wanderer~ said:
" Looks nice, though I don't think it's been stated anywhere that this is AC3, only the next main installment of the series. As I recall, Ubisoft said that the real Assassin's Creed III would be focused on an entirely new character in a new setting.  "
i thought the assassin creed 3 already came out. brotherhood is the name, is it not?
Posted by ~The Wanderer~
@HolySerpent: No, since while Assassin's Creed: Brotherhood might be the third "big" AC installment, it's not AC3, since it just follows up on Ezio's story. Ubisoft is reserving the numbered AC games for those that introduce new main character and new settings.
Posted by HolySerpent
@~The Wanderer~ said:
" @HolySerpent: No, since while Assassin's Creed: Brotherhood might be the third "big" AC installment, it's not AC3, since it just follows up on Ezio's story. Ubisoft is reserving the numbered AC games for those that introduce new main character and new settings. "
now i know
Posted by SUPER-MAN 23
@HolySerpent: It is strange how Ubisoft sets up their Assassins Creed Games