In WWH state his regen is leagues above, even if she was somehow able to pop is brain it'd regenerate extremely fast. And really if you want to applies bloodlust it goes for everyone and WWH will just turn WBH and finish off the planet. We'll see who really needs air then.
Super_Gui_1's forum posts
@Kellar21: Technically with the distance he's able to jump on earth that logic wouldn't apply because of the force of his jump (would push right through the ground and wouldn't give him as much distance as it currently does). + This is comic book logic.
Interesting and nice scans,so he can survive after all,but can he come back?
And that..such a low blow,I guess that's one of the reasons GR considered them guilty.
As far as we can tell about his power, it may be possible for him to become so powerful that he'd be able to jump out of the sun to earth. Though there's no way of telling what he'd be able to do if he were to absorb this much gamma.
See... it wasnt too long ago he was making sentences & talking to people & now...
WHY? WHY? they just undid tons of character development... as an idiot he has little to no personally outside of being angry like... come now
he doesn't have to be genius but at least be smart enough to have a conversation with -______-
Where's the image from?
1. There was never really an argument. It was just getting more and more off-topic. It will never end.
2. Again, if you keep up with this ignorance, I don't see what's the point of discussing this. I suggest you backtrack a few pages.
3. So what is the point of this?
1) This whole thread is an argument of course there's one, though it is indeed getting off-topic.
2) I think I just won't comment on that part anymore.
3) It's not because it's not proven yet that it won't be at some point?
@Super_Gui_1: I don't want to respond again after this.
1. If it doesn't, its best ended.
2. Well, keep up your ignorance.
3. And its been proven.......?
1) Now if only that's how arguments worked.
2) Suuuure you being right cause you think you're right makes me ignorant.
3) Not yet.
1. It doesn't seem this will be settled any time soon.
2. The outcome of this fight has already been settled.
3. This is becoming increasingly off-topic.
1) So what?
2) In your head maybe.
3) True, the base idea was simply to prove the saber couldn't cut Hulk...