Name: Stephen Hayes
Weight: 145 lbs
Base of Operations: An abandoned manor on the Welsh coast
Occupation: Supercriminal, mad scientist
- Artair Sinclaire: Former childhood friend, and current nemesis.
Personality: Stephen is hopelessly insane. He’s violent, unpredictable, and loud. The Welshman has little to no concern for human life, and his desire to experiment on it is disturbing.
Origin: Failed Experiment.
- Immortality: Stephen does not age. Nor does he have any physical needs.
- Superhuman Stamina: His stamina is nigh limitless. He’s been seen going for months on end without tiring.
- Energy Manipulation: He is a high-level energy manipulator. Stephen can absorb and manipulate most forms of energy with extreme skill.
- Regeneration: His regenerative factor is nowhere near as potent as Artair's on its own. He can heal small wounds in seconds, but large wounds require the use of his energy manipulation. Usually touching a power source or absorbing large amounts of energy will greatly speed up the healing process.
- Genius-Level intellect: Stephen exhibited an IQ on par with the likes of Einstein as early as 5 years old.
- Inventor: Stephen is an accomplished inventor, especially in the Techno-Magic field. His first invention was at the age of 6 and involved a system of switches that activated a flame to help cook food faster.
- Interdimensional specialist: Even before the disastrous events that gave him his powers, Stephen an expert on Interdimensional travel. Unfortunately, he taught everything he knows to Artair before they became enemies.
- Time Theorist/Scientist: Most of what he knows on this subject was learned from Artair, but he knows how to travel time, and has built a time machine.
- Torture: During his life, Stephen has picked up various forms of torture, both psychological and physical.
- Surgery: Stephen has managed to teach himself a decent amount of surgery, mostly through trial-and-error on live victims.
- Forgery: As his practices aren't incredibly legal, Stephen has learned to forge documents, signatures, etc.
- Hand-to-Hand Combat: Stephen knows various bits of martial arts, as well as western brawling.