who would you like to be.....

HA! COMIC VINE I HAVE CAME OUT OF MY LAIR....AND I HAVE Question and it is as follow:

who would you like to be? (NOT A FIGHT!)

Anthony Stark=THE IRON MAN

OR

Alexander Luthor=THE MAN OF STEEL'S NIGHTMARE

so my comic vine Minions what is your answer?

17 Comments
17 Comments
Posted by NewComicGuy

Both are exceedingly wealthy, but one is not good and one is, for the most part. I'll take the good guy for $100 Alex.

Posted by guttridgeb

If I got their personality: Stark

If I remain myself but with their intellect: Luthor

Posted by starrk_coyote

@guttridgeb: @guttridgeb said:

If I got their personality: Stark

If I remain myself but with their intellect: Luthor

really? why? and thanks for answering :)

Posted by guttridgeb

@starrk_coyote: Luthor is more intelligent but I wouldn't want to be so twisted because of some guy with super powers.

Posted by Chronus

Tony Stark.

Posted by Jorgevy

easy. Tony

money, power, girls and intelligence.

good looks, super powers, awesomeness, charisma and class. there's so many good things from Tony. I mean Lex is cool and all, but still, he's freaking evil and I just really think that the girls and the powers Tony has are away above what Lex brings to the table

Posted by starrk_coyote

@Chronus said:

Tony Stark.

ok why? what dose tony has that lex dose not? :D

Posted by starrk_coyote

@guttridgeb said:

@starrk_coyote: Luthor is more intelligent but I wouldn't want to be so twisted because of some guy with super powers.

ok thanks for the answer!

Posted by Chronus

@starrk_coyote said:

@Chronus said:

Tony Stark.

ok why? what dose tony has that lex dose not? :D

Tony has his sanity intact.

Posted by Jonny_Anonymous

Lex, I don't wan't be be a recovering alcoholic

Posted by starrk_coyote

thanks guys! keep it up.

Posted by TheCrowbar

616 Tony or Ultimate?

Edited by 14NC3

tony stark - take a look at my profile pic XD

Edited by starrk_coyote

@TheCrowbar said:

616 Tony or Ultimate?

dose it really matter? :D

@14NC3 said:

tony stark - take a look at my profile pic XD

and ok but why? :D

Edited by Jorgevy

@starrk_coyote said:

@TheCrowbar said:

616 Tony or Ultimate?

dose it really matter? :D

yes. but i'd take either over lex. but it does matter

Posted by YourNeighborhoodComicGeek

@Jorgevy said:

easy. Tony

money, power, girls and intelligence.

good looks, super powers, awesomeness, charisma and class. there's so many good things from Tony. I mean Lex is cool and all, but still, he's freaking evil and I just really think that the girls and the powers Tony has are away above what Lex brings to the table

Exactly my thoughts.

Posted by Teerack

Tony Stark. Easy choice.