I hate almost all of Rocksteady's bastardizations of Batman villains. Only one I like is Scarecrow.
SpideyIvyDaredevilFan26's forum posts
My hate for the Packers, Eagles and Falcons is as passionate as the burning of 10,000 suns. Since the Falcons play in my fave teams division, I hate them the most. And whoever said Tampa Bay Buccaneers is getting a whoopin'.
Of your list, Black Cat. Of all time, Poison Ivy and a Gotham City Sirens movie. Would see the sh*t out of those.
If it's just a fling, then Harley Quinn or Black Cat. If it's longer/serious, Poison Ivy
@jan_valker: Holy sh*t, I'm going to have to do a LONG list to top that. Well, here goes nothing:
- Daredevil was one of the best superhero movies ever made
- The Green Lantern movie sucked, but Ryan Reynolds was a great Hal Jordan (The movie's ONLY saving grace)
- The Hunger Games (Books and movies) are HORRIBLE!
- The Boondock Saints sucks; it's retarded pseudo-Tarantino made by an idiot who didn't understand what makes Tarantino so great to begin with, with quite possibly the worst, most poorly done character development in cinematic history
- Freddy v.s Jason has some of the greatest/best choreographed fights in film history
- The Burger King Whoppers are the greatest/tastiest burgers EVER and I don't even LIKE fast food that much
- Baz Luhrman is even worse than Michael Bay (And I HATE Michael Bay)
- Fright Night (2011) was painfully bad
- Amazing Spider-Man 2 is one of the best superhero movies ever made
- The crappy Halle Berry Catwoman movie is "So bad it's good" and one of the best unintentional comedies ever made
- The Dexter series finale WASN'T THAT BAD!!! Could it have been better? Sure...But for what it was, it was smart, dark, tragic and creative.
- 21 Jump Street was unfunny, crude and annoying. While some of the jokes were kind of funny, almost all of the comedy relied on lazy 8th grade humor
- Paul Dini is one of the worst writers in comics. His only good work was Batman TAS, Gotham City Sirens and Harley Quinn and he hasn't done anything decent since 2005.
- Superman is an awful character
- The Star Wars prequels (Episode II and III) are some of the best movies of all time. Nostalgia glasses removed, Revenge of the Sith is easily the best of the saga and Attack of the Clones is WAY better than A New Hope, and a bit better than Return of the Jedi
- RedLetterMedia is the worst internet critic of all time
- The Bible is almost entirely based on fear
- Latin metal is one of the best musical genres
- The Wolfman (2010) is a masterpiece and FAR superior to the original; better acting, better characters, better script, better story, better pacing, better atmosphere and better emotional weight. It is one of the best movies of all time
- Lord of the Rings is okay
- M Night Shyamalan's Devil was okay...Not GREAT but okay
- The 1982 Conan the Barbarian is one of the most poorly aged films ever
- Trick R' Treat is one of the worst horror movies ever made; certainly the worst anthology film
- Ben Affleck still sucks
- Ron Paul is the best presidential candidate in decades
- The 2000 Dungeons and Dragons movie was good; had a lot of love and care put into the universe, had some fun performances, some WICKED fun villains, a decent romance by fantasy standards, and was actually kind of smart without taking itself too seriously
- Twilight is harmless...Stupid, but harmless
- Quest for Camelot is a far better movie than Hercules (1998). Has more interesting characters, a more fun villain, better humor, better animation, more creativity, better mythology, better songs (With the exception of "If I Didn't Have You" which I can't stand)
- Spike Lee is a disgusting racist pig and just as bad as Mel Gibson
You just earned yourself a new follower - FINALLY someone who thinks ASM2 is one of the best CBMs.
Yes...You understand. You are wise beyond your years.
So far the new girl and him are doing very well for their first meeting. Second issue with them is a lot of funny moments.
Ugh, Silk and Peter is one of the worst comic relationships in years, above is my reaction to it every time I see it. I despise it more than Wonder Woman x Superman.