1-/2: My staying alive at all hinges in my porting around constantly. As you previously stated, I have no super human senses or reflexes or precognition or durability or stats or even armor (I believe Erik pulled my Nomex/ Kevlar stuff)
I'm very vulnerable to attack out there. My main defense is making it extremely difficult to get a lock on me.
So assuming that Jack does manage to blind me again (It won't happen often because he's also gonna have trouble getting a lock on me) then, since I'm gonna teleport anyway I just leave the black patches behind.
3. This is true.
4. The difference here is that I'm a teleporter shooting arrows. You have no idea where the shots are coming from, or when. I can teleport round and round you firing arrows till my hearts content. And should this all fail I have Sov as backup.
Question. With your armor why would you even bother dodging an arrow?
Also, are you guys attacking Beatbocks? Or myself and Sov?
5. I rigged all my arrows with bolts on the tips. If my arrow makes contact so does the bolt.
6. Good thing I'm not talking about effecting you internally then. If I were going for that route I'd just port the landscape inside everyone ones legs. That however is dreadfully boring and as you stayed against the rules.
Part two of my armor "Piercing" plan wasn't to put the arrow directly into you body but to port it between your body and your armor so as to still have a clean shot and not break any rules.
7. I'm gonna go into more detail for this one afterwords.
8. Which rules would I be violating? I just looked through them and there is literally nothing illegalizing this strategy.
The strategy in case I didn't specify,
Simply teleport my arrows a few milemeters away from the Intended target making it nearly impossible to dodge (Let alone see coming)
How would that be in any way illegal?
Honestly though, the only person I would use that on is jack since he's annoying the crap out of my team right now.
I'll talk about actually tagging people in my next post.